May 12, 2014
Okay I'm waiting for my new comp and Im getting this urge to game so I pop in the original Fable. Now... Im putzing around looking for exploits online and I come across this trader exploit. Apparently if I buy all of one stock at the same time of an item (over 50 in stock) I can sell it back to the trader for a profit. THIS NEVER WORKS FOR ME EVER.

- Doesnt matter if I buy his entire stock, sleep til restock, buy it all again and then try to sell it back to him. Im still not making a profit.
- Sell back? In the same screen or do I have to exit buy/sell menu then talk to him again? Ive tried both. Still nothing. Tried various items. Still nothing. WHAT GIVES. EVERY thread of searched EVERY website I've search across the whole of the darn INTERNET just repeats the same simply instructions over and over again to me and it NEVER works. lol... This is frustrating. Help me.

BriarR

Noob
May 16, 2014
Hi! It could be that your guile level isn't high enough? I have the best luck buying low and selling to other traders instead of back to the same one as the internet describes. But I think you have to have a certain amount of guile for the prices to really add up. Hope this helps!