quicksilver_86

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 17, 2000
Yes...

Every other board has one. Why can't we?

Plus, all our OT threads get locked.

So, post all off topic stuff here.. just don't let it get too messy so quick or DJ aren't banned again. Hoo hah.

quicksilver_86

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 17, 2000
yaaaay, So are you coming back for JTL? Or are you done all together? i don't really see why I put up with this crap either, I might quit when I get fable.

I havent played for real in weeks.

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
I might check it out. A stupid extra useless ship and thousands of clones flying around anywhere doesn't give me any reason to play.

I followed this game because I really wanted to feel like I was a part of the Star Wars universe. Hell, my post on the request for this board was a very optimistic, big, adventurous, roleplaying kind of thing.

I wanted this game to be good so bad, but the devs screwed up every part of it.

quicksilver_86

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 17, 2000
Maybe I should just cancel, but I have nothing else to playyy, school is starting soon anyway I guess. If i cancel I'm not coming back.

Can you suggest any long lasting, fun games?

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
I have nothing else to play, either, but I haven't had anytime to play this game anyway.

And whenever I did play it, I was bored out of my mind, so their was really no reason to be paying $15 each month. Bleh.

I'm sure a lot of us here can relate to that. Especially the Bleh part.

Long lasting fun games.. Not really. I know of pick up and play for an hour or so games.

Long lasting fun is not a big part of the industry anymore. Rablah.

quicksilver_86

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 17, 2000
I'm just wondering if I should give away all my crap first... It's a pretty sure fire thing, I'm gonna quick soon. I also don't know if I should make a hate post on the SWG forums.

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
We can hate post together. I say we raid SOE first, though.

I have crap to give away, too. I'd like a part of my characters to remain in the game, but since we're quitting, I don't see Manuel playing any longer, and he's the only one worthy of my royal crap.

quicksilver_86

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 17, 2000
Want to log on right now, go to ah, and give some noob a mil each?

No, bad idea, screw it.(ruins the fun part of the game for the noobs)

hhaa, theres a warning for a credit dupe, and it says do not take large sums of money from anyone. lmao.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
So im the only ISO vet left? :( Sucks.

BTW i was banned... hehe came home and tried to read teh bordz and sed "j00 r teh banned"

Twas magical.

U guys better not quit... I swear I'll go to cali and KIDNAP U!!1

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Hmm I might just quit actually. The ONLY thing keeping me in the game was jedi. Arjun has now quit, and the devs have stated that the jedi is gonna be nerfed... almost like a normal profession because there is just to omany and or going to be too many jedi around.

So now that that's done... really not much for me to do.

OsephLaBrice

I've made a huge mistake
Jul 25, 2001
*sigh*

I just got a copy of Galaxies off eBay, only to find out SOE don't allow that, so the CD key won't work. Not even if I log-in with the sellers Station details [face_confused] [face_plain]

How retarded [face_plain]

I need to resubscribe somehow, without using the key. I see no option for it though, just 'Account' and 'New Account' in the LaunchPad thing. [link=http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Techsupport&message.id=171066]They[/link] seem to think it's possible though. Erm help?

quicksilver_86

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 17, 2000
Why is Djs dumb ass circumventing, the ****ing moron will only be banned longer.

Why was he banned anyway? i know it wasnt a perma ban.

DjLucifer

Noob
Aug 1, 2001
Cursing. [face_tongue]

EDIT: Hmm, I cant choose an icon. :(

Says I am not an insider yet I can go to the other boards. [face_plain]

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
Alpha, get the hell out.

My god. Seriously.

NO! Seriously! You... you're so.. OH MYzbzcbvzb STOP BEING DUMB!

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
Ah, you have seen the light. There are few Wookiees who are worthy of living amongst the rest.. like Chewbacca.

alphakp295

Noob
Jul 31, 2002
Lol, look at what I drew [face_tongue]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/KillSimon/Stuff2/MISC/South%20Park%20Ppl/southparkwoobakka.jpg

Hail Woobakka :^O

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
You didn't draw that, you liar.

http://www.comedycentral.com/southparkgames/character/

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
I'm watching Kill Bill Vol. 2 for the first time and I have no idea what's going on.

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
Yeah, I just wasn't paying attention half the time for this one.

Have you seen the deleted scene on Vol. 2? Bill owned that black guy and I was like "Oooohohzzer." cause that was nasteh and ouch.

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
Noooo. It's a trick to brainwash you and join the US Army!

.. I'm going to download it faster than you, noob.

EDIT: Actually, no. I'm going to play Battlefield and lag like crazy or something. I hate downloading stuff.

jmk15

Noob
Jan 12, 2001
Battlefield vietnam wouldnt work on my computer and then i thought i uninstalled it but really i didnt and i delete the file from my c drive so i dont know what to do now.....

.FoC.

Prime Member
Mar 22, 2004
I've been thinking of staying for JTL. I have a day to decide, because that's when my subscription runs and yeah, I want a free huge ship.

I wouldn't play that much in these few months before the game, but meh.. I don't know.