Mar 9, 2004
Apparantly somebody hit reset on the CT controls, both of the CT's up and disappeared. So here is it's re-incarnation. Enjoy!

Pistol.

Star
Sep 14, 2004
the newest movies are Hero & King Aruther(sp??) [face_plain] :(
by the way when you'll post your 6K thread and where?
it's gettin' closer and i hope that i won't miss it.

Mar 9, 2004
You know I post it in my signature like always, but I'll be doing it on the Eternal Darkness board.

Wow, your movie theater does suck if those are new movies...I'll be wishing for Silent Hill to hit your theater for you.[face_praying]

GTA-Cool

Noob
Dec 4, 2004
I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.I shot the first CT, but I swear I did not shoot the second CT.

*Music tunes out.*

Mar 9, 2004
[face_tongue] Nice.

Anyways, I took my fiance to see RV today. I was expecting some horrible movie aimed solely for kids, but I was surprised to find it wasn't half bad. If I'd been high, I would have laughed until I sh*t my pants, but I went sober and it was still pretty funny.

GTA-Cool

Noob
Dec 4, 2004
The movie I watched recently was Scary Movie 4. That has to be the boggest waste of $6.50 in my life.

Mar 9, 2004
I tried to warn everybody using the board CT's, I guess you didn't get the message. I honestly feel that Scary Movie 4 is the worst movie ever made with that large of a spending allowance. How are you going to have over 10 famous people you'd have to pay out the ass for and still end up with a movie as terrible as Scary Movie 4? Beats me.[face_thinking]

Feb 23, 2006
What are your Favorite Venues in DJFFNY and why do you like them the Best?[face_cool]

The Subway, I like to fight Free 4 All Tournaments in there.[face_cool]

Sonicx20-1

Noob
Aug 6, 2005
Welcome Back CMYKing_084970!! I also Love to Fight in the Subway Venue as well!! Throwing them in Front of the Train and seeing the Reactions on their Face while it's coming is FUNNY and SUPER AWESOME!!:^O [face_cool]

Sonicx20-1

Noob
Aug 6, 2005
OH YEAH!! Jade is looking Good on that Pic CMYKing_084970!! I think the MK Ninja Klan Thread was Locked because it probably wasn't going nowhere, but the Thread would probably be Unlocked Pretty Soon. Oh, and Thanks for Adding me to your Fav.User List CMYKing_084970 !![face_cool]

Feb 23, 2006
Yo Sonic, check out this new Jade pic, it may be similar but this one's better.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5386/theninjaprincessjade2yq.jpg

Feb 23, 2006
Sorry about that CMYKing_084970. How about One with Liu Kang and Kung Lao.[face_cool]

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6669/mksmliukangkunglao3qm.jpg

Here yo go Sonicx20-1![face_cool]

Sonicx20-1

Noob
Aug 6, 2005
I know this is the Def Jam Board, but sorry for Mentioning Mortal Kombat again and I just wanted to see the MK Pic, but that's okay. SUPER AWESOME PIC of Liu Kang and Kung Lao CMYKing_084970!! I just hope that there will be a Trailer of Def Jam 3 Pretty Soon or some New Pics of Def Jam 3.[face_cool] [face_cool]