Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
It's time the onimusha board has one. With this CT will bring more people to this board.

Please don't bash other users or violate the T.O.S. :D

Lets have a good time here and talk about anything here and remember no spamming.

Let the posting begin. [face_tongue]

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003

im sorry, but exactly what is an official community thread, and am i supposed to reply or what? im not sure.

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
a community thread is where you can talk off topic from stuff you are doing to what ever you want to talk about just no spamming.

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
my fav sub character is Oyu she had the best combat and her special move of gathering more souls was very handy. well any way.

how are you guys doing what games are you currently playing.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
Ekie was my favorite, that spear kicked major butt. he was just a cool charcater and i loved fighting with him.

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
i know hardly nobody comes here, but what are you onimusha fans doing this summer. for myself its school.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
im here, but i dont want to talk about my summer. i wanna talk about onimusha blade warriors and onimusha 3!

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
bump. i know this board is not that active. i just hope more people will come here soon and start talking about one the coolest and best looking gaming experience that we all know and love.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
man oh man is this board dying. it looks like it is just me and you pinoy. well in response to what i am doing this summer my response would be skating. and a question: do you ever play your old onimushas anymore. i think i have beaten each one 3 times, but now i am not playing them anymore so they wont get old, and neither will onimusha blade warriors when it does come out. so now i state i shall not play another onimusha untill the release of onimusha blade warriors. by the way, do you know when it is coming out?

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
i played onimusha 2 a lots of times beat it over five times. yeah its so true its just me and truespin keeping this board alive. well when Onimusha 3 and Blade Warriors this board should be more active. but thats a long time from know. oh well.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
so what other games do you guys, i mean pinoy, like to play. i love the MGS series, but although who doesn't like it. i only own a PS2 so there are many great games i have not played but NBA street is good and at the moment i am hooked on Zone of the Enders. i want to get more Capcom games, but there just isnt much imm in to. i have resident evil code veronica, but i havent eaven beaten it yet cuz i guess i dont like it enough to play it and i have had it since april. i have DMC and there just are like no others. do you know of any good CAPCOM games for the PS2?

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
i like so many types of games just look at my game collection i have alone 33 ps2. so me love games. i love action,adventure, racing, sports, rpgs, fightings, etc.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
i am in need of some good PS2 games and Pinoy i value your opinion. so what are some good, but inexpensive(like areound 20 bucks) games for the PS2?

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
if your collection is correct and thats all the games you have i would get any of these following games.

Grand Theft Auto 3 its a greatest hits now and if you love Vice City its a must own.

Grand Turismo 3 still one of the best looking and lots of gameplay hours to get 100%.

SSX Tricky a fun snow boarding game. even better playing with friends.

Tekken Tag a great fighting game if your into this genre you will enjoy.

And if you have the money

NBA Street vol 2 its 10 times better than the orginal. $49.99

im not sure if you like rpg's if you do

Final Fantasy X $39.99
Xenosaga Episode 1 $29.99

well if thats all the games i think you will like. and btw you get your first wul.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
THANX! yeah, gran turismo 3 is on my wishlist, and im saving up for NBA street vol.2. i just purchased gungrave today and that game is pretty fun for the price. but thanx again.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
hey pinoy, you have Zone of the Enders right? well how do you unlock the extra characters and levels in versus mode?

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
hey pinoy, lil off topic.... but what is spam or spamming or whatever? someone just said i was doing it. help me out.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
oh, pinoy onemore thing. it says "add to watched users list" whenever i click on someones profile.what is the need to watch a gamer? like, what does that do and why would you want to do it?

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
if you are in a community thread you dont have to worry about being on topic. a community thread is where you can talk about almost about anything.

Zone of the Enders i remember you get the versus mode just by beating the normal difficulty, and i dont konw about and any new chacaters. i know they have multiple endings. There is a good and bad endings. to get the bad just kill everyone living person and get bad rating. while to get the good just keep everyone alive and get all A ratings. its been so long since i played the game. the only reason i bought the game a long time ago was for the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo. i probably played that more than the actual game.

spam is when a person makes an irrelevant topics that has nothing to do with the game or anything that is against the TOS. an example is when like you start talking about the playstation 2 instead of talking about Onimusha series or any other board. if you want to see more spam just go to vestibule on the trial board.

the watched user list is just for watching the user. some people dont care while others are into the whole concept watched users. it also means that they think you are a good poster, cool, or for whatever reason.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
Pinoy, by looking at yer profile you rated silent hill over RE. what did you like about silent hill? and if i like RE, will i like Silent Hill?

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
Oh, and i have noticed that there hasnt been much talk about onimusha on the board and mostly talk about other games. i guess i am all talked out for now. that will surely change when Onimusha Blade Warriors comes out. oohhhh, i can not wait.

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
well there is no new info for both upcoming games. one reason people are not coming to this board. once the games come out hopefully people will come here and flood the board with lots of question and how much they love the game.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
have you guys seen the new screens of Onimusha Blade Warriors right here on IGN. if not you have got to check them out.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
NO WAY! NO WAY NO WAY! NO NO NO NO WAY! am i really? really? OMFG! YYEEAAAHHH. i would like to thank all the little people that made this dream come true. especially COOGARTS. three chears for COOGARTS. HIP HIP HOORAY. HIP HIP HOORAY. HIP HIP HOORAY! thanks man, i owe ya one.

Sep 14, 2003
So when its onimusha part 3 coming ou? what games are u guys playing right now other than onimusha? post people posttttt

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
dont worry im always here. unfortunantly onimusha 3 is not coming out untill sometime in 04. im not exacty sure when in 2004 but not anytime soon. but to hold you over for that game CAPCOM in releasing Onimusha Blade Warriors. that game is due ot for a March 04 release. iknow its still far away but at least we get a multiplayer onimusha.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
oh, and for what other games i am currently playing, i just beat Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Soul Calibur 2. i just purchased Metroid Prime, but unfortunantly the game doesnt work.(i bought it pre-owned) what games are you playing?

Sep 14, 2003
Well right now im playing silent hill 3, replaying grand theft auto 3 and i wanna start playing my splinter cell ive owned it for like 3 months but i just dont have time to play it

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
awesome, ive been meaning to get that game.... i just got another copy of metroid prime and the game is pretty rad. it seems like i will be playing that for a while on acount of i played it for like 2 hours and i am still only like 6% done.

Sep 14, 2003
Truespin, not to be rude or anything, but how come you became an insider after COOGARTS told u to consider yourself an insider, u werent an insider before until he told u to consider your self one

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
well you see, coogarts adopted me. that means he paid for my subscription, so therefore i didnt know i was an insider, untill he told me that he adopted me.

coogarts

Noob
Feb 27, 2003
Yeah, Brownchikano, every now and then an insider will adopt somebody he or she likes. Truespin didn't convince me or beg me, I just decided to be nice. I picked truespin because he didn't post annoying stuff and he flame bait. And, now he can make his own polls. :D

Pinoygamer23

Titles are overrated
Jun 28, 2001
Its nice to see this board is getting really active. And congrats truespin on insider have fun talking on the other boards. I know I haven't really been here lately been working and working.

Edit:

To truespin I can't read the message you sent me about come back. I would need to have an insider, but I have been busy with work my friend.

coogarts

Noob
Feb 27, 2003
Whoops, my fault Truespin, I meant you didn't flame bait. Flame baiting means posting topics specifically to piss people off, they're usually pointless and are only annoying. The star means you have 50 posts.

truespin19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 17, 2003
your not an insider pinoy, i could have sworn you were. all it said was that we need as many intellectual minds like yourself on the onimusha board, and that whenever you get the chance maybe you could drop a line on this board. hey man i dont blame you, working and school can take up a lot of your time.

to coogarts, thanks for clearing that up, and thanks again for my subscription.

And another question..... what mags do you subscribe to, or like the most, if any?