mass_appeal

Honky tonk piano.
Nov 7, 2003
Since this board has turned into a swap-shop of unique ID's for the Guitar hero and Band hero games it makes sense to keep all potential swaps to one thread. This way people have a hub to come to when looking for ID's and the main forum does not get littered with threads asking for ID's.

Please be considerate when swapping ID's with other board members and do not get upset if you get over-looked. You can always keep trying (as long as you don't double post/triple post/spam the thread of course).

I ask you make it easier on everyone and try to follow a simple guideline when enquiring about the codes. Try to stick to this format (without the quoting of course):

mass_appeal said:
Looking for: Band hero unique ID.
Willing to trade for: Guitar hero 5 unique ID.
If regions are an issue when code swapping be sure to include which region of code you are looking for.

Lastly, DO NOT post your Email on the message boards. You are all entitled to use the private message system on the forums. If you find someone you wish to trade with, simply hover your mouse over the members avatar/icon above his or her user name and click the link to send a personal message. Alternatively, stick your email in your profile and direct people to it. Simple as.

Happy swapping guys! :)

Aug 29, 2006
haha, thanks so much for this, even though these type of threads is sadly whats dragging the slowly rotting corpse that is the GH boards along the ground.. oh well

While im here [face_tongue]

Xbox 360, PAL Region

Cheers ;D

psycho-cyborg-ninja

Half as long, twice as bright.
Jan 26, 2005
Parts Unknown
creed200869 said:
Thank you Bot for taking my suggestion. these threads were getting way out of hand[face_peace] 
[face_plain] It's not the Bot dude.

[hl=orange]mass_appeal[/hl], you have been WUL'd. Unfortunately, unless you keep up on them, this board will be full of more swap threads within a week.

Dec 14, 2009
Wait, some people don't realize that that was one person making an infinite amount of alts as a joke? They all have like one post and are January 10. Come on guys...

Moonyams

Noob
Aug 30, 2005
Looking for Band Hero unique id.

Willing to trade for Guitar Hero 5 or World Tour unique id.

Email me!

~Please do not post your email on the message boards. Private messages are available to everyone, if not put your email in your profile and link the guys to it there. Thank you :)
[mass]

Poloki93

Noob
Jan 16, 2010
Moonyams said:
Looking for Band Hero unique id.

Willing to trade for Guitar Hero 5 or World Tour unique id.

Email me!

I'm up for this if you have a Wii

~Email omitted.
[mass]

Vvvvvvvv95

Noob
Jan 7, 2010
Looking for : Band hero Id
Willing to trade: GH5
Console: Wii and America

~Please do not post your email on the message boards. Private messages are available to everyone, if not put your email in your profile and link the guys to it there. Thank you :)
[mass]

FeiPo34

Noob
Jun 16, 2002
Looking for: Guitar Hero 5 unique ID.
Willing to trade for: Band Hero unique ID
Console: Wii, NA

lye182

Noob
Jan 18, 2010
i have a unique id for guitar hero 5 and i am willing to trade this for your band hero unique id. would you like to trade with me? thank you

lye182

Noob
Jan 18, 2010
looking for: band hero id
willing to trade: guitar hero 5 or guitar hero world tour
console: wii

please send me a personal message me with your email if you are willing to trade :D

Jan 1, 2006
I have GH5 and world tour if you are interested in either.
Will swap for Band hero or Smash/Greatest hits
Australia, Wii format

zierant

Noob
Jan 21, 2010
Looking for a Band Hero Unique ID, I have the Guitar Hero 5 ID in exchange for it. For the Wii and the US version.

Jan 21, 2010
Hey I got Band hero unique ID let me know if you wanna trade it, im looking for band hero 5 or world tour for wii.

Steph

Jan 21, 2010
Me email me email omitted

~Please do not post your email address on the message boards. Either use the PM system available to you or direct swappers to your profile (where you CAN display your email). Thank you.
[mass]

Jan 21, 2010
Email omitted. I got band hero for wii

~Please do not post your email address on the message boards. Either use the PM system available to you or direct swappers to your profile (where you CAN display your email). Thank you.
[mass]

Jan 21, 2010
Hi I have guitar hero 5 and band hero unique id, need guiatr hero world tour email me email address omitted.

Please =)

Steph

[mass]

brianmos

Noob
Jan 22, 2010
Hi,

Wii version. Australia.

Cheers

JamieSlick

Noob
Jan 24, 2010
Hi!

Looking for: Unused Band hero unique ID. (Wii)
Willing to trade for: Unused Guitar hero 5 unique ID. (Wii)

Game bought in US. I probably need US version too.

Thanks!

bigimotf

Noob
Aug 18, 2009
I'm willing to trade with you, but can't send private messages yet on this site. Email me at email omitted so we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

~PM's are not available until you have made a certain amount of posts. My apologies. But, not posting your email on the boards is very much advised. You are welcome to put your email in your profile (there is a box for it) and link other members to it.
[mass]

bigimotf

Noob
Aug 18, 2009
pwnageTK.

I'm willing to trade with you, but can't send private messages yet on this site. Email me at email omitted so we can make arrangements.

Just to be clear, this is what I'm looking for:

Looking for: Guitar Hero 5 Unique ID
Willing to trade: Band Hero Unique ID
System: Xbox 360 (north america)

Thanks!

~See your other post above^
[mass]

jason7chew

Noob
Jan 25, 2010
Looking for: Band Hero Unique ID
Willing to trade: Guitar Hero 5 Unique ID (NTSC)
System: Xbox 360

please email to email omitted

~Please do not post your emails on the message boards/
[mass]

mattyrock

Noob
Jan 25, 2010
I'm loving this idea!

Looking for: Band hero unique ID, ps3
Willing to trade for: Guitar hero 5 unique ID, ps3

Contact me ya'll.

lethal0422

Noob
Jan 26, 2010
I have a PS3 Guitar Hero 5 code. Ill take a band hero code or world tour. Band Hero takes preference though.

JamieSlick

Noob
Jan 24, 2010
FeiPo34 I will trade with you but cannot send you a private message. I have put my e-mail in my profile, so hopefully you can have access to it.

JamieSlick

Noob
Jan 24, 2010
Want to trade your Band Hero User ID code for my Guitar Hero 5 User ID code. My E-mail is on my profile of you are interested!

Jan 27, 2010
Need Unused Wii GH5 Code
Will trade unused Wii Band Hero Code
Contact me on the email address available on my profile page.

ledgey88

Noob
Jan 28, 2010
Hey guys,

i have bought band hero today for the playstation 3.. looking to swap unique id for guitar hero 5.

COUNTRY - UK
CONSOLE - PS3

HAVE - BAND HERO
WANT - GH 5

please get back to me asap very eager to get it sorted....

EMAIL ME - ADDRESS IS ON PROFILE!

gcaticha

Noob
Jan 29, 2010
elwayfan007, what is your e-mail?

I hav a GH5 or GHWT or Smash hits willing to trade anyone for band hero's code

JamieSlick

Noob
Jan 24, 2010
Still trying to trade codes.

Looking for: Your Unused Band hero unique ID. (Wii - North America)
Willing to trade: My Unused Guitar hero 5 unique ID. (Wii - North America)

E-mail me on my profile if interested.

Thanks!

Schaef066

Noob
Jan 30, 2010
Have unused Band Hero Unique ID (Wii North America)- looking for unused Guitar Hero 5 unique ID (Wii - North America).

Please reply if still interested.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I have a guitar hero 5 and world tour owner id for the wii. Will swap both for a band hero owner id for the wii.