LyriQ47

Noob
Jul 20, 2008
I didn't see one so I decided to make one, so we won't have to continue to create multiple topics that all are based around the same thing - Def Jam 4. Here you can discuss roster, story, stages and all that good stuff.

Story style: I have another approach to the story mode. You start off by picking your origins. The city you choose starts you off with who you hang with and how your story will go. let's say I'm from Chicago, my click will center around chicago rappers, and if I choose to live on the Westside my best friend would be Lupe Fiasco, or the southside would be Common.

The Cities you choose from and the hoods you can come from are: Chicago (westside, southside) New York (Brooklyn, ronx,Queens,Manhattan, Staten Island)East Coast (West Philly, New Jersey) Los Angeles (Long Beach, Compton),Midwest (Detroit,Ohio,),and Down South (Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Miami). This will redefine character creations.

Throughout the game you will be approached with different choices and it helps choose the outcomes.

Jmann198d

Noob
Feb 10, 2008
LyriQ47 said:
I didn't see one so I decided to make one, so we won't have to continue to create multiple topics that all are based around the same thing - Def Jam 4. Here you can discuss roster, story, stages and all that good stuff.

Story style: I have another approach to the story mode. You start off by picking your origins. The city you choose starts you off with who you hang with and how your story will go. let's say I'm from Chicago, my click will center around chicago rappers, and if I choose to live on the Westside my best friend would be Lupe Fiasco, or the southside would be Common.

The Cities you choose from and the hoods you can come from are: Chicago (westside, southside) New York (Brooklyn, ronx,Queens,Manhattan, Staten Island)East Coast (West Philly, New Jersey) Los Angeles (Long Beach, Compton),Midwest (Detroit,Ohio,),and Down South (Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Miami). This will redefine character creations.

Throughout the game you will be approached with different choices and it helps choose the outcomes.

whoever made the decision too not like AKI develop the 3rd entry. def jam is doomed!