RossLeyshonInception

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
Can't see anything, so...

For any Telltale fans or fans of The Walking Dead game...

Play episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us. It is brilliant, I bought it simply for Telltale and how much I loved WD. It is Brilliant, the story written down sounds a bit random. But oh my god, it is genius when you see it played out. The graphics are gorgeous. The only problem as usual, is the framerate, but DONT let that stop you. Awesome writing, briliant choices, twists and turns and EXTREMELY intersting takes on legendary characters.

jdny1981

Noob
Jun 12, 2012
Can't see anything, so...

For any Telltale fans or fans of The Walking Dead game...

Play episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us. It is brilliant, I bought it simply for Telltale and how much I loved WD. It is Brilliant, the story written down sounds a bit random. But oh my god, it is genius when you see it played out. The graphics are gorgeous. The only problem as usual, is the framerate, but DONT let that stop you. Awesome writing, briliant choices, twists and turns and EXTREMELY intersting takes on legendary characters.

Agreed 1000% Tell Tale Games has a loyal fan in me

OrtonRk0

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 8, 2009
I like playing telltale's games on my ipad and i have been dying to play wolf among us, does anybody know when it will release for ios? I saw on the telltale website some people were already getting upset that episode 2 hasnt been released yet, but i havent even been able to get my hands on episode 1.

RossLeyshonInception

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
I really can't wait much longer. Surely there will be the first ep of WD or second ep of TWAU out soon. The only reason I can think that there not bringing out the second ep yet is because they might be tryying to work those bug matches out.

dart32

Noob
Aug 22, 2012
Love Wolf Among US. Idk if I like this one or TWD better, I'd say its neck and neck as to whats better. I am a mystery fan and also like the fables story and twists on fairy tales. I had little to no framerate problems, I think telltale hears our cries about the framerate and is trying to get it as good as they can. The unfortunate part is this story being a mystery and TWD being a great narrative adventure, it makes it so much harder waiting for Ep. 2 of wolf because of its mystery, I just want to move forward and find the fabletown killer. It makes the wait so much harder then with TWD, although for both telltale games its always a hard wait. So I'll just wait and bite my nails, let me know when its up in the store.