Dagameplayer2008

No Longer a Noob
Dec 2, 2008
Even some of the classic teams have players who have been redone for the newest version of the game. The 1997-98 Chicago Bulls’ Steve Kerr and Dennis Rodman both had improved renders.

Sadly, there are no new classic teams included, and as I’ve mentioned before, you can only use the Olympic Teams in Play Now. There weren’t many disappointments during my time with NBA 2K17, but those two omissions were in that number.

It’s understandable, at some point you run out of top-notch classic teams to add, and/or 2K is unable to come to an agreement with key players from certain teams. Thus it becomes a waste to pursue certain squads.

I’m not sure what happened with the Olympic teams. I guess there’s a possibility we could see more international teams added post launch, but it’s weird to only have Team USA and Australia as playable Olympic squads.

Not entirely sure if official but this guy claims to have played it so it is what it is for now. More NBA 2K17 info from him in the article here. http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma...eams-and-some-confirmed-ratings/#3307492d4ddb