armpitrocket

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 9, 2008
ND
This is actually the first forza I'm actually excited about. track racing bores the hell out of me. I've said before if someone made a refined TDU and gave it forzas depth and customization it would be effing epic. I'm hoping that's what this is.

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I already know we won't have car tuning (we'll have upgrades but no tuning) which takes away what I spend most of my time in FM4 doing, but I'm still hoping for the Forza livery editor and the FM4 car physics. If we get the paintbooth and physics, then the only thing that would kill this game for me is poor multiplayer. When I played TDU, the entire time I was wishing it had the forza paintbooth, forza physics and a usable multiplayer. If Horizon's got those three, it's gonna be a great game.

Jan 27, 2011
I don't think it will have that many customization options as FM has

not sure.. might be cool game.. but then again ... I don't like just rushing to a place (festival) do to some stuff.. TDU was great that you could roam around for hours ... plus it had that whole experience of buying cars from dealers, driving them to your garage in your house

will be interested to see if FH has some of this aspect

Feb 26, 2006
^^^ I would imagine there is plenty of downtime to go roaming. Looking forward to this game.

ike12341

No Longer a Noob
Sep 5, 2003
i love forza, but track racing is REPETITIVE AND BORING AS @)#&*..... only having 1000 different cars makes it unique...

thats why i think horizon is going to be AMAYZAZINGG!!!

also excited for NFS most wanted 2/ but yeah, open world racers with licensed cars are my fav games, besides hitman ;p

ike12341

No Longer a Noob
Sep 5, 2003
I don't think it will have that many customization options as FM has

not sure.. might be cool game.. but then again ... I don't like just rushing to a place (festival) do to some stuff.. TDU was great that you could roam around for hours ... plus it had that whole experience of buying cars from dealers, driving them to your garage in your house

will be interested to see if FH has some of this aspect

have you followed nothing?

horizon is going to have zillions of things to do...while you're aimlessly driving around the 600 sq miles, you can challenge any other sports car to a race, and the race is different every time.

also, while aimlessly driving, you can find hidden ultra-rare cars (actual barn find's)...

if you don't know what a barn find is, think of it like this, ....... ya know those old songs about soldiers dying, then in some old barn in the middle of nowhere, dude drives by and sees a car under a tarp, and finds out some old lady own an all original 66' corvette, and she's like 'sure, i'll sell it for what'ev" thats a barn find.... old, classic, rare cars, actually stored in barns, for like 40 years.

stinckie

Noob
Oct 1, 2005
not sure if sleeper is the correct term... but i've been playing forza since fm2 and am still quite active in their community.... so.... bring it on :D

Ness___

No Longer a Noob
May 20, 2003
I think the lack of Tuning will Even out muliplayer a little more. It will be more about who races better not so much who can make their car easier to use. We mite even see more cars on the leaderboards than just Chevy Sparks and Lotus Elans. I'm excited for Horizon but not 100 sure what to expect. I'm trying to finish out FM4. Just one event box unchecked and 75% of the championship races to do.

Agerato

Noob
Oct 19, 2012
I cant wait! Forza handling on a open road game. It could of been a pizza delivery game, as long as it has the sound and physics of Forza 4! Cant wait to clutch kick some cars through speeding traffic.;)

corne3228

Noob
Aug 10, 2012
When a friend of mine told me about FH i had to look it up , and after one video i was hooked and kept an eye out . When i heard that tuning is going to be taken out i was ticked off like hell , the idea of tuning being removed spoild my hipe for the game .

I love taking a overpowerd American V8 that slides around the corners and tuning it till it drives like a dream ( atleast for me ) . Bye the way im the kind of tuner that tunes his car for his driving not for each track so being abil to go to a tuning menu and moving a slider for more oversteer or less or changing the arodynamiks on the car wood be great so i can drive the cars i love and not lose my head when the car wastes time by slyding around corners or being twitchy in the straights .

Now i'm not just going to say bad things about the game there are reasons for the changes in the game and if i were part of the team making the game i might understand .

But tere is one GREAT thing about the game , It is the closest to a perfict game that i have been able to find . Because of what the creaters of this game are all trying to do i respect that and wood like to thank them for trying this

If i could make the perfict driving game it wood have ( the driving from Forza 4 ) ( the freedom of Testdrive unlimited 2 ) ( the styling from Need for speed underground 2 and Midnight club los angelis and Midnight clum 3 DUB edition ) (and the autosculpting tool from Need for speed carbon and Need for speed prostreet ) (and the car building from Street legal racing redline ) now not everyone will like the carbuilding from Street Legal Racing Redline it's wery mecannical

corne3228

Noob
Aug 10, 2012
I cant wait! Forza handling on a open road game. It could of been a pizza delivery game, as long as it has the sound and physics of Forza 4! Cant wait to clutch kick some cars through speeding traffic.;)

( Forza Pizza ) driving at a 180 MPH in a overbuilt Toyota Corola with a Straight 6 from a Skyline to deliver a pizza in under 5 Mins or its free HAHAHAHAHA... :^O

Last edited:

HolyCrow

Noob
Feb 26, 2009
When a friend of mine told me about FH i had to look it up , and after one video i was hooked and kept an eye out . When i heard that tuning is going to be taken out i was ticked off like hell , the idea of tuning being removed spoild my hipe for the game .

I love taking a overpowerd American V8 that slides around the corners and tuning it till it drives like a dream ( atleast for me ) . Bye the way im the kind of tuner that tunes his car for his driving not for each track so being abil to go to a tuning menu and moving a slider for more oversteer or less or changing the arodynamiks on the car wood be great so i can drive the cars i love and not lose my head when the car wastes time by slyding around corners or being twitchy in the straights .

Now i'm not just going to say bad things about the game there are reasons for the changes in the game and if i were part of the team making the game i might understand .

But tere is one GREAT thing about the game , It is the closest to a perfict game that i have been able to find . Because of what the creaters of this game are all trying to do i respect that and wood like to thank them for trying this

If i could make the perfict driving game it wood have ( the driving from Forza 4 ) ( the freedom of Testdrive unlimited 2 ) ( the styling from Need for speed underground 2 and Midnight club los angelis and Midnight clum 3 DUB edition ) (and the autosculpting tool from Need for speed carbon and Need for speed prostreet ) (and the car building from Street legal racing redline ) now not everyone will like the carbuilding from Street Legal Racing Redline it's wery mecannical

I hope you're either 10, or have mild retardation. If this is a representation of american youth, kill me now.

Anyway, i'm mildly excited about this game, I probably wont pick it up for another couple of months.

corne3228

Noob
Aug 10, 2012

I hope you're either 10, or have mild retardation. If this is a representation of american youth, kill me now.

Anyway, i'm mildly excited about this game, I probably wont pick it up for another couple of months.

I told my story , putdown what i think , prased the game , and described my dream game because i wanted . So tell me what is retardad about that

By the way i'm 24 and i'm in South Africa

Tenny80

Noob
Oct 23, 2012
I had been debating picking up this game or waiting for NFS Most Wanted but decided to bite the bullet and pick it up, thus far i'm very happy that I did, it's a FUN game. I don't think the tuning would have fit with the game very well given the story/festival mode.

corne3228

Noob
Aug 10, 2012
The
I had been debating picking up this game or waiting for NFS Most Wanted but decided to bite the bullet and pick it up, thus far i'm very happy that I did, it's a FUN game. I don't think the tuning would have fit with the game very well given the story/festival mode.

I thaught the Most Wanted game was a rereleas for hand held or something so i ignored it and ontop of that a NFS game with the Most Wanted name was already sold after NFS Underground 2 and before NFS Carbon

So now NFS are just using there old names again , could thay atleast call it Most Wanted 2 there is already a Most Wanted game that they made Witch was a huge stepup from NFS Underground 2

Last edited:

corne3228

Noob
Aug 10, 2012
The

I thaught the Most Wanted game was a rereleas for hand held or something so i ignored it and ontop of that a NFS game with the Most Wanted name was already sold after NFS Underground 2 and before NFS Carbon

So now NFS are just using there old names again , could thay atleast call it Most Wanted 2 there is already a Most Wanted game that they made Witch was a huge stepup from NFS Underground 2

Well i'm going to skip the Most Wanted game for Forza Horizon

Great Replying my own post

Bon3s1990

Noob
Aug 23, 2009
I admit i'm a NFS arcadey, non-serious, sucky kind of racer. Though I just saw the videos for this game and BOOM, Forza looks immense.

Maybe both of them will be in my XBOX by next week, Oh looooordy.

Tucker1011

CEO, Maple West
Mar 23, 2012
British Columbia
Horizon is seriously good. It's far from the perfect game, but for a first outing with a new divergent IP, it's beyond brave and it certainly comes out with its head above water. Already in the Purple wrist-band [face_cool]