traqjay87

Noob
Aug 10, 2012
Seeing that the Forza series is an amazing driving simulator, you would think that they would have a good steering wheel for the xbox 360 seeing that the games are exclusive to the console. No logitech devices work on the 360, such as logitech g27, unless you can get some converter like the xcm f-1 converter which is like $80! With Forza Horizon coming out, I think its quite unfortunate that it doesnt have a official steering wheel such as the Driving Force GT for Gran Turisomo 5 on the PS3, especially when its a better game than GT5. All other racing wheels are not that good on the 360.

So what do you think?

Would you like an a officially good, reliable, reasonably priced steering wheel for the 360 so you can enjoy Forza Motorsports games with an enhanced experience?

Are you hardcore enough to buy a converter like the xcm f-1 anyway so you can enjoy logitech driving wheels on your 360, which Im sure many of you have?

Or, are you just fine enjoying your Forza games with the standard 360 controller, which Im sure most of you are fine with anyway?

Tell me what you think.

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
Well, there's the half-crap wireless Microsoft wheel, of course, and then Fanatec makes good, high quality wheels with 900 degree steering in their CSR wheels and their Porsche-gimmick wheel.

But I still play with a controller. So much easier to just pick up a controller and play than to dig out and set up my MS wheel and stand, not to mention I never got comfortable enough with the wheel to be competitive with it.

traqjay87

Noob
Aug 10, 2012
Logitech Driving Force GT for PS3 is about $130 and has amazing forcefeedback, while the logitech G27 is about $200 which has a clutch and better peddles along with amazing forcefeedback. These are two great quality racing wheels at, i would say, a reasonable price. I personally own a Driving Force GT for my ps3 and works great on all my racing games: Gran Turismo 5, Hot Pursuit ect...But I'm so mad that Forza Horizon is coming out and its exclusive to 360. I'm hardcore when it comes to my steering wheels, and im not paying $300-$500 for a 360 wheel. And I don't know if my Driving Force GT will work well, in terms of forcefeedback, with the XCM F-1 converter, so I'm skeptical about paying $80 for that.

For those that don't know what a XCM F-1 converter is, take a look see:

Oct 10, 2013
old topic but hey, give it a try. what are you talking about. logitech has a 360 compatible force feedback wheel. It has no hand shift thogh but little flippers . no conversion needed