RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
It just seems ridiculous to me. They flaunt the addition of entrances but they don't have any of the fighter's real songs, more to the point they don't let us use our own music on our HDD. It just baffles me how such a simple feature that THQ has in other games (A staple of WWE games since 2006) that for some reason isn't included.

Lately I've been posting complaints but the gameplay is solid, it's just the modes around it are just lacking.

insane_Jerichoholic

I'm funny damnit!
Sep 5, 2003
Yorkshire
They have to hold something back for any future games "new features".

The only thing I am not liking is the submission mini-game. It's basically just this shine with a graphical interface and for me at least, seems really sluggish at best.

Oct 3, 2006
insane_Jerichoholic said:

The only thing I am not liking is the submission mini-game. It's basically just this shine with a graphical interface and for me at least, seems really sluggish at best.

Graphically it's pretty horrible. But the system itself works great. I've won most of my CPU matches with submissions, something I couldn't do in 2010. Plus I've already gotten 2 Sub of the night rewards in career mode and I'm still in the WFA. I'm enjoying the new system quite a bit.

But, yes not having a custom soundtrack is quite annoying. But, once I've seen most of the entrances once or twice I'll probably start skipping them anyways. It just feels wrong fighting as Faber and he's not coming out to California Love.

vietguy808

Noob
Oct 10, 2008
insane_Jerichoholic said:

shine is just circling, this new sub is NOT a shine, its more technical...

dalton2317

Noob
Mar 18, 2010
Lmao. This problem was solved in 2003.

[image=http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/8/561858_back.jpg]

msparkyb

Noob
Feb 6, 2009
i swear in some Q&A last year they said we could use our own uploaded music for entrances, maybe they took it out and itl be a *NEW* feature for the next game lol

tinfire

Noob
Dec 27, 2003
i was thinking the same thing.. maybe theyll up date?! i was really looking forward to that.. in career i was like finally.. it was like a big *fail* came across the screen when i saw you couldnt?! lol haha

RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
SuperChaos002 said:
Who cares, it's not that big of a deal.
When they try to flaunt the new entrance feature when pretty much none of the fighters have their accurate music and THQ has demonstrated they have the ability to do it, it's at least enough to complain about ~o)

msparkyb

Noob
Feb 6, 2009
course its a big deal, whats the point of doing entrances and not having the proper music?

its like on smackdown vs raw, thq is lazy, they were ALWAYS missing something in a wrestlers entrance

on ufc they are missin tito's flag that he ALWAYS has on an entrance

Aug 6, 2005
msparkyb said:
course its a big deal, whats the point of doing entrances and not having the proper music?

its like on smackdown vs raw, thq is lazy, they were ALWAYS missing something in a wrestlers entrance

It's THQ, they miss everything...

SuperChaos002

You underestimate my power!
Oct 7, 2005
msparkyb said:

Who gives a f--- about entrance when their (and your) main focus should be on the gameplay? Good gameplay = fun. Isn't that the reason why you by the game in the first place? Stop nitpicking.

Aug 6, 2005
SuperChaos002 said:
msparkyb said:

Who gives a f--- about entrance when their (and your) main focus should be on the gameplay? Good gameplay = fun. Isn't that the reason why you by the game in the first place? Stop nitpicking.

When the gameplay is good, you start looking at the REST OF THE GAME. If the rest of the game falls to hype, it takes away from the overall feel of the game. For all the good this game does, it has so many wrongs going on. It's the smackdown series all over again in a nutshell.

But hey, that's THQ in a nutshell.

The point is, if you're going to do something, do it right. If you're going to half ass it, then keep it for a later game. THQ always jumps head first before thinking about the difficulties that come with their ideas. It's why I have a love/hate relationship with them, it's great that they try new things, but they usually end up f'ing it.

RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
SuperChaos002 said:
msparkyb said:

Gameplay's only half the game, the other half is presentation.

Will I go back and play Goldeneye over Call of Duty? Hell no because it plays fun but looks like ****

vietguy808

Noob
Oct 10, 2008

i agree

Jul 17, 2009
the problem with ufc compared to wwe is most of the wwe entrance themes are made in house by wwe about 80% inhouse to 20% not,but ufc fighters use real life song which means thq need to secure the rights to them all which is expensive and in some cases impossible as they cant get the licence,but i agree the mannerisms and gimmicks used like titos flag should be there