KingShmeag

Jurassic Park
Feb 7, 2009
404 Not Found
I know ive been a EA hater for a while (although I do love playing drop ins) so this is gonna sound like me just being me but...the demo...is terrible...

the skillstick now feels unresponsive and you can no longer just move from side to side like you used to without doing some shit auto dangle

the waving jerseys are wayyyyy overdone and often make players look like they have beer guts (even if players are standing still their jersey is flapping around)

the new presentation is good, but the commentary seems choppy and doc says some really stupid things (" hockey is played in 3 periods, NOT two halves" "Dustin Brown wearing the C for the kings, the C, stands for Captain" like really ea?)

wtf is up with how easy it is to score? Im playing on pro (which is like the equivalent of a 'regular' or 'normal' difficutly (I think right? I never play single player in NHL games, and I won one of my games 12-0 having 14 shots on net, and another game, I won 7-5, I had 9 shots on net and the opponent had 11, like wtf is up with how bad the goalies are

ted1085

No Longer a Noob
Jun 27, 2005
I agree about the skill stick feeling completely different and awful.