Napolean8

Star
Jul 24, 2005
I fkn love this song.... does sound funny but this song gave me chills when I came back to Shadow Moses in MGS4. MGS is the greatest game ive ever played and to know I wont get that same feeling ever again sucks.

Last edited:

SSB_Fan

No Longer a Noob
Mar 9, 2008
I fkn love this song.... does sound funny but this song gave me chills when I came back to Shadow Moses in MGS4. MGS is the greatest game ive ever played and to know I wont get that same feeling ever again sucks.
Dude! Me too. Actually I don't hear the song much, so when I do I always get chills. I love it!

Aug 20, 2016
The Best is Yet to Come - the end credits song for MGS1. Skip to 2:34.

"Sony is a shit in our mouths"

I was YouTubing the song for the lyrics and stumbled across that comment. :^O

"The Best Is Yet To Come" is by far my favorite song from any game. The weight you feel from the song, how sad it is. It was about a month and a half ago did I learn about this. It's really funny that it sounds like she's saying "Sony is a shit in our mouths.". But I think because it's (as mentioned before) sung in Gaelic (or Gaeilge), it's just like a mind trick, it's your mind trying to find the English words that sound the most like what you're hearing. Resulting in the great hilarity of this.