korrizle

Noob
Dec 21, 2017
I'm not sure how to submit my idea to Nintendo so I figured if it sells with you guys Nintendo will hear about it. So basically my idea was to incorporate sonic generations mechanic of revisiting old games into a Zelda game.

Alright so picture this. Link is in a heated battle with Ganon. Link on the verge of winning is about to give the final blow but before he can Ganon sends them both back in time.(sounds like samurai jack I know but who doesn't like samurai jack lol) Link not knowing where he is walks aimlessly to find answers. The people of the land seem to be working as slaves and monsters are controlling everything. Link is told by the people of the land that he carries a strong resemblance to their fallen hero. If you haven't caught on yet here it is lol. It seems Ganon is going through each timeline and is changing the outcome of every final battle he has had with each reincarnation of Link to a timeline where Ganon succeeds. So back to our Link(we'll refer to him as future link) from the beginning lets place him in the very first Zelda game. Future Link now in a revamped Zelda game must find each tool the previous hero used to defeat that games ganon so he may continue to chase future ganon and fix each timeline. In each timeline Link is accompanied/ helped by allies who we grew to love in each Zelda game. So lets say Future Link now woken up in the first Zelda game needs help so who can he turn to? THE OLD MAN THE THE FUCKIN CAVE! BOOM! Who would not be stoked for that?!? This could be the first time he has better graphics and maybe played by a voice actor. So goal of the game collect tools related to that Zelda game, beat the previous Ganons, fix each timeline, and Beat future Ganon. Maybe a twist on the game would be you track Ganon all the way to the beginning to when he was first created and finish him once and for all.

Let me know what you guys think. Give me some ideas that you think would make it better. If you know how I can send this to Nintendo please let me know.

link223

Fierce Deity VIP
Feb 15, 2003
Tesoro Azul
I don't think Zelda needs those kind of gimmicks. I think they were really close with BotW, and if they keep with that gameplay formula, tweak it a little, improve the story and voice acting, and dial up the music, they may have as close to a perfect game as they can get. Bonus points if it's a MM sequel or takes place in Termina.