Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1140309p1.html]New Tales Game Coming to PlayStation 3[/link]
by Anoop Gantayat

Summary:
Yes, it's yet another Tales game that probably won't make its way out of Japan. Please bear with us, though, as we plan to keep on writing about them until Namco Bandai wises up and realizes that some people in the western world do actually like playing Japanese RPGs. [link=http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1140309p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

valveftl

Noob
Sep 13, 2009
360 owned yet again. I will be importing this excellent looking new game when it is released next year, just like I imported the superior version of Vesperia earlier this year and will be importing Tales of Graces F in a few weeks.

Such a great time to be a PS3 owner... then again, it always is :D

balashark

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 17, 2007
I have bought all of the season holiday releases and the only ones worth anything were fallout,castlevania, and assasins creed.

Their are alot of gamers out here that miss the rpg days, I know this ADD generation does not have the patience for them but they are the best most engrossing game genre.

I am done buying the FPS's please start bringing back great RPG's, can't wait for Two Worlds 2 in a couple of weeks also. As a result I have gone back to playing WOW after a year off of trying all the other crap. Downloading DC Universe Online Beta as we speak, we'll see.

Aug 4, 2007
Well, with it being on PS3 and therefore more expensive to make than Graces it gives me some hope that Namco would want to release it in the West, and at least if this gets delayed in Europe like Vesperia did the PS3 makes it importable easily.

relaxive

The EthoStar
May 17, 2005
Yeah, I've almost resorted to turning my 360 back on to replay Tales of Vesperia. I would love a Tales on PS3 over here. Or even subtitles so I could import.

Virus66

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 18, 2006
Why can't we get more Tales games here? I'm only able to play Abyss and Vesperia so many times...

Sep 29, 2008
I would even settle for sub-titles. Needing a 3,000 page translation manual for a game is just not worth the hassle, no matter how good the game is. Which sucks for Namco Bandai, because I would gladly pay for each and every one of their games on the PS3.

Tales of Vesperia is still one of my favorite games of all time - too bad I can't play the full version on my PS3 without hiring a translator.

fingwe

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 11, 2007
I can't wait for that game ... I will prepare 200$ in advance because at the rate the japanese games prices are rising up... early 2012 might cost that to import.

Jun 19, 2002
In the end of the trailer, something the narrator said struck a cord with me. Not because I understood WHAT? he said but because it sounded dangerously close to the intro to Tales of Phantasia!

To those who have played Phantasia, does anyone also recognize the voice and what he's saying?

Also from the trailer, I recognized the name of the artist for the title song is none other than Ayumi Hamasaki!

*crickets chirp*

Well, I'M excited at least. [face_plain]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I REALLY want to see this come to western shores. PLEASE Namco Bandai! Just plug in some English subs and I'm pretty sure most of the fans won't mind!

GreyLightning

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 13, 2007
... I'm not even going to get excited. It won't be over here, so why even report about it?
If this IS the 15th Anniversary, why not give US something to celebrate, huh? To IGN, fix that link. It's glitchy as I'll get out!

Ryoku982

Noob
Sep 14, 2010
Too bad were probably not gonna get the game because of those bastards at Namco Bandai can't see that they have a western audience. (sigh)

Sep 1, 2006
Namco needs to get back in the game. I still don't understand why they didn't release Tales of Graces. Symphonia sold amazingly well for the Cube, so releasing a game by the same team on the Wii is a no-brainer. And if they'd time their releases right and market them properly, these games could have a larger audience.

l777l

Noob
Jun 25, 2010
Keep making "Japanese" games; consider releasing them in Western territories, please.

noj_775

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 21, 2006
PLEASE RELEASE MORE TALES GAMES IN NORTH AMERICA!!! I cant stand seeing all these tales games being released in Japan with little to no hope of coming to america

lhim0906

Noob
Dec 11, 2010
this game looks awesome, too bad we'll probably never see it. But hey maybe since it's the 15th anniversery we will.

Aug 14, 2005
I REALLY do hope they release this in the states. They'd make so much money off of this if they did. PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!

Kai_DKB

Noob
Mar 11, 2011
I'd love to have this translated. Since it did so well in Japan I think it's quite feasible to see a US release. I mean they even have Tales of Xillia PS3's (which look totally sick btw). Though my guess is that they are releasing Graces F to kindof test the waters since it was also well-received in Japan. In short-the best we can do is buy Graces F, tell our friends and random strangers to buy it, and bug Namco Bandai to bring it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.