Jul 23, 2009
WICKED D PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS:
A JAKE PAWLOSKI GAME

LEGACY OF KAIN: THE DARK PROPHECY (FAN GAME)

AFTER REFUSING TO RETURN THE IMBUED REAVER TO ITS RESTING PLACE AND BEING FORCED TO BATTLE HIS FORMER SELF, KAIN IS CAST BACK TO THE FUTURE OF NOSGOTH. HE AWAKES, HIS MEMORIES INTACT, BUT THE DEVASTATING PARADOXES HE CAUSED HAVE BROUGHT THE APOCALYPSE UPON NOSGOTH. THE ELDER GOD GROWS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE AND THE RISK OF THE HYLDEN RETURNING IS EXTREMELY HIGH. WITH THE PROPHECY OF A NEW BALANCE GUARDIAN REDEEMING OR CORRUPTING NOSGOTH, ITS FUTURE MAY ONLY GET BETTER OR WORSE...

A PARASITE IS FEEDING OFF THE LAND...

THE PILLARS ARE NOW ON THE BRINK OF TOTAL DISILLUSION...

AND THE LEGACY OF KAIN, APPROACHES ITS FINAL CHAPTER...

Check out the teaser trailer here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIW-GdpF2Q

Go to the forums here:

http://lokprodigalsons.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1054207-new-the-dark-prophecy?page=1

Thanks everyone, and spread the news, Kain is coming back!

- Wicked D (Script Writer)

Andrew0824

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 17, 2003
Interesting idea, but the trailer isn't very impressive IMO.

When you get some gameplay video, post that.

Are the makers using the Defiance engine or something else?

negativecreep7

Leaky Lifeboat.
Nov 25, 2003
After so many years of holding onto hope for another LoK game, my reserves have finally run out. Bluntly stated, I'll believe there's another Legacy of Kain game when I'm holding it in my very own hands. Also, I've never seen you before and I'm unaware if you can be trusted, or if you're just another one of "those guys."

EDIT: After watching your little "trailer," I now see that you are "one of those guys." Dammit!

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
What are "those guys"? Annoying vampire freaks that hump anythings leg that's undead?

negativecreep7

Leaky Lifeboat.
Nov 25, 2003
It's not really that difficult. I'm simply talking about random, new people that come by this board merely to generate rumors and all around silliness about the next Legacy of Kain installment. Those guys.

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
Lol well I'll stick to hating the ones that are so desprate for anything vampire realated that they'll even watch Twilight.

Andrew0824

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 17, 2003
IRMacGuyver said:
Lol well I'll stick to hating the ones that are so desprate for anything vampire realated that they'll even watch Twilight.

I don't really give a crap about vampires, it's just the LoK series had a great story, characters, and (mostly) good gameplay.

negativecreep7

Leaky Lifeboat.
Nov 25, 2003
Ha ha. Well, I guess teenagers need something to identify with, i.e. Twilight. At the risk of sounding like an egotistical prick, (I know that nobody would think that) teenagers are fairly ignorant. I was on the game in my teens, though.*

*not even

Edit: Drew, when, exactly did you realize that we've gotten old?

Andrew0824

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 17, 2003
negativecreep7 said:
Ha ha. Well, I guess teenagers need something to identify with, i.e. Twilight. At the risk of sounding like an egotistical prick, (I know that nobody would think that) teenagers are fairly ignorant. I was on the game in my teens, though.*

*not even

Edit: Drew, when, exactly did you realize that we've gotten old?

I don't know remember exactly. When I turned 30 I guess. 30 isn't old, but it's the beginning of middle age and time just speeds up so fast from there. The years just zip by.