Apr 16, 2021
i have all 39 recipes learned and mastered by yuri 3 mastered by patty for the amazing chef title and am at the end of the game with a completion star i have up to this point used a guide to basicly 100% the game only thing left is to fill my item/monster books and sweep out the necroplolis, and obviously the wonder chef who refuses to appear

again 39 recipes masted with yuri and 3 by patty i am only missing mabo curry, i have visited the chef in every location gotten all the recipes and the recipes he himself dont give like the stew from the vender quest for the knife, im at wits and and its driving me nuts, i wanted to know if anyone else and understand why he wont spawn, the only thing i can think of is if i didnt visit him in aspio cause i didnt want to deal with him and no aspio is gone cause of tarqueron meaning i missed the litteral only chef spot in the game

lotox

No Longer a Noob
Feb 13, 2001
It has been a month but you may have answered your own question. You said you did not visit the wonder chef in Aspio. How do you have Salisbury steak recipe then. If you got the recipe through the DLC and did not personally visit him there then the game treats it like you never went to Aspio to get Salisbury Steak. DLC recipes do not count toward the requirement to get the Mabo Curry. You have to personally visit every wonder chef. I do not know if Repede’s dog food recipe counts toward it. Just cook anything with Repede cause that be 40th recipe.