Apr 21, 2012
I'm aiming to platinum this game, I already played three co-op missions (the first two and the last one) so I still have 3 more to go. I have no friends who play Far Cry 3 so I need someone to play with me those three missions to get the remaining three trophies. Please if you want to help add me on PSN: mkiller1001

AndresCQ93

Noob
Nov 6, 2011
Hi, I need help with one more mission to get the platinum trophy too. We could help each other if you want, I also have my brother to help so we can be three. I would like to help you. My PSN is AndresCQ93.

Last edited:

trupro

All-time 808 drum machine melee champion
Aug 18, 2005
Im in. Add me on PSN and send an invite, psn is: trupro

jammy1313

Prime Member
Jul 4, 2007
Guys need help with all the co-op trophies for Far Cry 3, I know u guys already got it but every time i try to play co-op public online it puts me in middle of some mission which wont help for the trophy. Would really appreciate if any one cold hep me get this my PSN: fearlessjammy

Tas200

Noob
Jan 17, 2014
Hey - I need some help completing the CO-OP missions.
I am 92% in getting the top trophy, but I always seem to get in lobbies, where I don't get the trophy.

I played the first mission through using 2 players and myself, but am finding it too hard to complete on my own. Anyone wanna help?
Add me Tas200 on PSN :)

Thanks,

jortron.q

Noob
Feb 10, 2014
Anyone still willing to help out with this? I need 2 more trophies - overboard & payback. Happy to help anyone else out with their own trophies. PSN add me: jqposer

jortron.q

Noob
Feb 10, 2014
Anyone still willing to help out with this? I need 2 more trophies - overboard & payback. Happy to help anyone else out with their own trophies. PSN add me: jqposer

I've got my trophies now - thanks to everyone who added me and helped out.

I'm putting FC3 to rest for now so no more adds please! Some advice to anyone still working on it: keep playing until you are a lobby host. After you finish the current chapter you will be able to choose the next chapter and difficulty level.

Thanks and good luck

Jul 4, 2014
If anyone can help me I need to complete the 3rd, 4th, and 5th co-op missions to get three more trophies for co-op I plan on going for platinum(almost there) but none of my friends have this game. Help would be highly appreciated because you would be helping me to achieve my first platinum. PSN Username: XxDeep_VoidxX thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help me in my endeavor for platinum.