May 31, 2012
I cannot get the deluminator to light lamps so I can move out of the cave enterance. I am using iphone. please help me.

Thanks

Alkymist96

Noob
Jan 16, 2012
I cannot get the deluminator to light lamps so I can move out of the cave enterance. I am using iphone. please help me.

You need to get the light from another source first. If you search the area, you should see at least one lamp with a trail of sparks that points in the general direction of the deluminator. Get close enough, and you can grab that light, then carry it to the place you need to use it.

May 31, 2012

You need to get the light from another source first. If you search the area, you should see at least one lamp with a trail of sparks that points in the general direction of the deluminator. Get close enough, and you can grab that light, then carry it to the place you need to use it.

When I was by the light it didn't have sparks, I have to re do everything my nephew was playing and saved over my game so I'll look for what you said, but I might have a glitched game.

Alkymist96

Noob
Jan 16, 2012
When I was by the light it didn't have sparks, I have to re do everything my nephew was playing and saved over my game so I'll look for what you said, but I might have a glitched game.

I don't remember for the cave specifically, but in many places where you need the deluminator only one of the lamps will work to provide the source; have a look around and see if there's another lamp or torch you can access.