Dec 11, 2011
Hey, I just finished the game and start it again on super hero difficulty.
My problem is, when I was trying to get a picture of the black sentry, the camera memory was maxed out, I got myself the black sentry's bio, but somehow I couldn't get all three photos off that stage to completion, no matter how many times I replayed it and take a picture of that sentry, still.... No results, no checked sign appear.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
On the main menu, you can go to "Extras", cycle to your album and delete photos.

Just FYI -- you don't need to save your pictures to unlock the enemy record for your file. You can just cancel saving the photo.

Dec 11, 2011
On the main menu, you can go to "Extras", cycle to your album and delete photos.

Just FYI -- you don't need to save your pictures to unlock the enemy record for your file. You can just cancel saving the photo.

Still, dude. No results, I tried that. Please... Anyone can help me out here?

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
Are you sure you deleted all the photos from your album?

For the most part, the 3 picture objective in each stage are completed once you have the target in green brackets (sometimes, the subject isn't in the photo if the photo-target is badly placed in the game). All you need to know is if the targeting bracket on the camera is green, snap the image and it checks off.

If you are targeting something and the bracket is white, the target is no longer a valid photography subject (either you snapped it before and it was recorded, or it is the wrong entity for the camera).

Wish I could help, but I'm on a different project now.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2011
So here's the thing, I knew what the green, yellow, white thingy is all about.
Let me explain it more thorough, I snapped it, I got the bio and there's a text that says "delete photos to free camera memory". I deleted all photos in the album, then I tried it again, no green bracket appeared, and no check sign appeared. Now that's just weird isn't it?

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
So here's the thing, I knew what the green, yellow, white thingy is all about.
Let me explain it more thorough, I snapped it, I got the bio and there's a text that says "delete photos to free camera memory". I deleted all photos in the album, then I tried it again, no green bracket appeared, and no check sign appeared. Now that's just weird isn't it?
Oh man. Now that sounds like a glitch [face_plain]