D

deleted-96508581

Original poster
pls advise

Potted ones are not an option since the building doesnt want items outside

MartyB913

Noob
Dec 6, 2021
I bought a house outside the city a few months ago. The whole yard was covered only with mud. I would love it if it was all pavement because I hate the mud, and I don't need any plants growing. I used to come to the car every day with shoes full of mud because I had no time to fix it, which frustrated me a lot.

Then I decided to contact a driveways Dublin who solved my problem the way I imagined. I also advise you to avoid grass and other green areas because it requires much attention and time. If you don't do it all the time, your yard will be muddy.

PGA.

i'm a passionate anime character btw
Sep 27, 2018
still can't believe this has happened [face_plain]

Jul 14, 2022
This is why people who want to have urban gardens should choose concrete that's compatible with plants and trees. I did the same mistake many times until I realized there was a problem and I decided to hire the guys from https://www.concretemidlandtexas.com/masonry. They told me that not every type of concrete works well with gardens, so one important issue to think about is whether your plants and surface materials will cause harm to each other. Chemicals in the concrete can affect the soil that your plants need to thrive, so you should definitely take the alkaline levels of concrete into consideration.