PRfighter

Noob
Jul 21, 2011
This game will be the best game of 2013. I got the gameinformer magazine and it says its coming out January 1, 2013, which is alright with me, i say take time with this one. I've enjoyed vegas 1 & 2 and im just hoping, no, praying its 10x better, no 100x better. I mean it took ubisoft long enough to make another one of these. I personally believe that this game's multiplayer alone will be better than MW3, BF3, and any other great multiplayer game out there. But what I really enjoy from these games were it's single-player campaign , I mean amazing, and if ubisoft knows how to do 1 thing, its to make an incredible campaign. The graphics already look fantastic!!!!! and im 100% sure the gameplay mechanics are going to be through the roof!!! They always are. Ubisoft to me, is the best developers out there right now, so far, they haven't disappointed me yet. This is my opinion, you have your's, and I have mine's, but im pretty sure if you're reading this, you agree with me that this game is going to be perfect!!!

GuardianFlash

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 21, 2003
I have played many shooting games. Nothing and I mean nothing beats the time I had with Vegas 1. Vegas 2 was good too, I loved it as well. 2013 can't come fast enough.

aleam

Noob
Jan 14, 2012
I almost cried with Joy when I saw this trailer, I was ranting the other day that the Tom clancy franchise had seemed to have forgotten its best!
Played every Rainbow six since the days of PC and Playstation 1 and even though the depth of tactics have changed dramatically its still the best FPS Ive ever encountered both on and of-line, the best Ive ever experience has to to be Vegas 1 and 2 I spent the majority of my gaming life on those and still have the odd terrorist hunt now and then today, its so much more challenging than the likes of COD! Speaking of COD ever wondered where the character Price came from? If you ever read the Rainbow six Book you'd know! he's also a selectable squad member from the original PC Games.
All in all I freakin Love this game and I have the Highest hopes that it will Triumph over the competion! Long live the "Tactical" Shooter!

TalonSix

Noob
Jan 23, 2012
I am very happy it's not set in Vegas again. I loved both V1 and V2 and the enemy looks great. With all the stuff going on in politics right now it should really add to the feeling of the game. I mean they're bad guys and all but... You know... They're kinda right. Sort of. I guess...