May 19, 2010
so i made a team leader 6'5'' pitcher for the mets and im basically trying to make him a strike out pitcher. i took my time and dont wanna go to the majors too fast so i didnt put any skill points in my composure. my pitcher throws a 98mph fast ball, a 85mph sliderm and a 75mph circle change. great pitches so far i got 140 strike outs so far. im trying to find another pitch that can work as a strike out pitch. the change up is already keepin them guessin and the slider makes them think twice. i was thinkin about a 2 seamer but that seems to get ground balls... does anyone know?

jhwjaw40

Noob
Apr 17, 2012
so i made a team leader 6'5'' pitcher for the mets and im basically trying to make him a strike out pitcher. i took my time and dont wanna go to the majors too fast so i didnt put any skill points in my composure. my pitcher throws a 98mph fast ball, a 85mph sliderm and a 75mph circle change. great pitches so far i got 140 strike outs so far. im trying to find another pitch that can work as a strike out pitch. the change up is already keepin them guessin and the slider makes them think twice. i was thinkin about a 2 seamer but that seems to get ground balls... does anyone know?
If you want a pure strike out pitch, go with a split finger fastbal

Nov 9, 2011
one of the best strike out pitches is the screwball....... it comes off the hand different....... i use it and my pitcher hasnt had a year with lower than 300k's