Cris5150

Noob
Jan 10, 2012
Oregon
hey guys i just wanted to give my idea of a new game

Story:
Takes place a few years after FFNY so all has been peacefull except when the organized crime families want to get a piece of the action (Mob, Yakuza) when also a well known hustler either Diddy or Jay-Z decides that they also want D-Mob's empire so you play as the hero that you created last time (re-create your fighter) and defend the turf and your honor.
Fighters:
D-Mob
WC
Method Man as Blaze
Redman as Doc
Fat Joe as Crack
Ice-T
N.O.R.E.
Capone
Joe Budden
Teck
Pockets
Busta Rhymes as Magic
Nyne
Flava Flav
Ludacris
Dan G
Masa
Manny
Tech N9ne (D-Mob's crew)
Krizz Kaliko
Kutt Calhoun
Jay Rock
Makzilla
Mack 10
Crooked I (D-Mob's crew)
Flesh N Bone (D-Mob's crew)
BG Knocc Out (D-Mob's Crew)
(thats about as much as I can think for now as far right now)

Apr 11, 2011
I just want a new game.

Exactly, when I saw how terrible def jam icon, I could only shake my head in shame. Seriously, they destroyed what could of been way better on PS3 and Xbox. DJ spinning to KO your opponent....really??? -Sigh- Hopefully some hope of an idea will come to bring it back alive from EA.... probably not

@ Cris5150 your idea is not bad but it still kinda sounds like F4NY only it's not Snoop. I kinda had the idea of involving more than just from the past video games, like there's a lot of rappers now, and it would be cool to involve new ones, bring d-mob back on how he came up from him and his lawyers, and see how the fighting scene changed similar to how hip-hop is changed today.

Classic and new modes for even bigger and more brutal of area, better details and face expressions, new licensed music tracks and some old school, better fighting mechanic, more crazy crowd.... yeah my idea sort of goes deeper and deeper....but basically, I just really want something on ps3 that would be dope. i will say still playing on the ps2 is still the best.

Last edited:

Cris5150

Noob
Jan 10, 2012
Oregon
I just want a new game.

Exactly, when I saw how terrible def jam icon, I could only shake my head in shame. Seriously, they destroyed what could of been way better on PS3 and Xbox. DJ spinning to KO your opponent....really??? -Sigh- Hopefully some hope of an idea will come to bring it back alive from EA.... probably not

@ Cris5150 your idea is not bad but it still kinda sounds like F4NY only it's not Snoop. I kinda had the idea of involving more than just from the past video games, like there's a lot of rappers now, and it would be cool to involve new ones, bring d-mob back on how he came up from him and his lawyers, and see how the fighting scene changed similar to how hip-hop is changed today.

Classic and new modes for even bigger and more brutal of area, better details and face expressions, new licensed music tracks and some old school, better fighting mechanic, more crazy crowd.... yeah my idea sort of goes deeper and deeper....but basically, I just really want something on ps3 that would be dope. i will say still playing on the ps2 is still the best.

True I mean what else could EA do (for some weird reason I always wanted to see Def Jam Vs Tekken) but yeah what would your idea for story mode be?

Apr 30, 2012

Story:
Takes place a few years after FFNY so all has been peacefull except when the organized crime families want to get a piece of the action (Mob, Yakuza) when also a well known hustler either Diddy or Jay-Z decides that they also want D-Mob's empire so you play as the hero that you created last time (re-create your fighter) and defend the turf and your honor.
Fighters:
D-Mob
WC
Method Man as Blaze
Redman as Doc
Fat Joe as Crack
Ice-T
N.O.R.E.
Capone
Joe Budden
Teck
Pockets
Busta Rhymes as Magic
Nyne
Flava Flav
Ludacris
Dan G
Masa
Manny
Tech N9ne (D-Mob's crew)
Krizz Kaliko
Kutt Calhoun
Jay Rock
Makzilla
Mack 10
Crooked I (D-Mob's crew)

I definitely agree with you i also think they should have the same soundtrack from ffny and new threads and the same gameplay as ffny because i, as a individual, honestly think that ffny was the best def jam ever and it would make me so happy if ffny 2 cme out on ps3 with even betteeeerrrr graphics

Cris5150

Noob
Jan 10, 2012
Oregon

Story:
Fighters:
D-Mob
WC
Method Man as Blaze
Redman as Doc
Fat Joe as Crack
Ice-T
N.O.R.E.
Capone
Joe Budden
Teck
Pockets
Busta Rhymes as Magic
Nyne
Flava Flav
Ludacris
Dan G
Masa
Manny
Tech N9ne (D-Mob's crew)
Krizz Kaliko
Kutt Calhoun
Jay Rock
Makzilla
Mack 10
Crooked I (D-Mob's crew)

I definitely agree with you i also think they should have the same soundtrack from ffny and new threads and the same gameplay as ffny because i, as a individual, honestly think that ffny was the best def jam ever and it would make me so happy if ffny 2 cme out on ps3 with even betteeeerrrr graphics
Yeah man would you want the villain to be (I think it should be Diddy but have other bad guys such as Masa who want to take control of the circuit but idk what do you think) and also who else would you like to add?

Apr 30, 2012

Story:
Fighters:
D-Mob
WC
Method Man as Blaze
Redman as Doc
Fat Joe as Crack
Ice-T
N.O.R.E.
Capone
Joe Budden
Teck
Pockets
Busta Rhymes as Magic
Nyne
Flava Flav
Ludacris
Dan G
Masa
Manny
Tech N9ne (D-Mob's crew)
Krizz Kaliko
Kutt Calhoun
Jay Rock
Makzilla
Mack 10
Crooked I (D-Mob's crew)

Yeah man would you want the villain to be (I think it should be Diddy but have other bad guys such as Masa who want to take control of the circuit but idk what do you think) and also who else would you like to add?

Think About All The American Rappers Today Rick Ross French Montana Nicki Minaj PitBull Chris Brown Tyga Etc. And I Think Rick Ross Would Be A Good Villain They Could Call Him Rick Ross As The Boss

Cris5150

Noob
Jan 10, 2012
Oregon
^^^^Maybe or just have it such like you have to face 3 crews (Diddy, Ross and random criminal orginization i'm going for Yakuza) and you can choose which of your rivals will go down for first for the epic conclusion and such stuff

Apr 30, 2012
^^^^Maybe or just have it such like you have to face 3 crews (Diddy, Ross and random criminal orginization i'm going for Yakuza) and you can choose which of your rivals will go down for first for the epic conclusion and such stuff

Yhh That Would Be Awesome