Jun 29, 2006
Locked means u have to unlock it.Unlocked means he/she playable from the start.

Craig(Ice Cube)Locked
Deebo("Tiny" Zeus Jr.)Locked
Day-Day(Mike Epps)Unlocked
Damoan(Terry Crews)Locked
Snoop Dogg-Locked
Chamilionaire-Unlocked
Nelly-Unlocked
Magic(Busta Rhymes)Unlocked
Big Boi-Unlocked
Rich Boy-Locked
Pinky-Locked
Katt Williams-Locked
Affion Crockett-Locked
Sean Paul-Unlocked
Young Jeezy-Unlocked
Young Joc-Locked
Akon-Unlocked
R.Kelly-Locked
Crack(Fat Joe)-Locked
Wink(Stiky Fingaz)Locked
Bone Crusher-Locked
Bubba Sparxxx-Unlocked
Elephant Man-Unlocked
Flava Flav-Locked
Lil Jon-Unlocked
Baby Boy Da Prince-Locked
LudaCris-Unlocked
Blaze(Method Man)Unlocked
Doc(Redman)Unlocked
Ghostface Killah-Locked
Xzibit-Unlocked
E 40-Unlocked
T Pain-Locked
T.I.-Unlocked
T.I.P-Locked
Baby Bash-unlocked
50 Cent-Locked
Eminem-Unlocked
Juicy J-unlocked
Crunchy Black-Locked
Bow Wow-Locked
Gucci Mane-Unlocked
Lil Wayne-Locked
DJ Khaled-Unlocked
Kia Shine-Unlocked
Soulja Boy-Locked
8ball-Unlocked
NJG-Unlocked

Sep 25, 2005
Yo you is fired; Soulja Boy, Crunchy Blac, and Gucci Man?? Yo you is mad fired son. Crunchy is not even with the Hypnotize label any more. Gucci Man?? You should of put Remy Ma ahead of him. They should have Raekwon over Soulja Boy, since he is supposed to come out with an album this year. Soulja Boy sucks butt anyway, just like Mims and Rich Boy. Come on man get real and where is Nas on your list? They should have Talib Kweli, Kanye West, Common, and Lupe Fiasco. They should add Cassidy and Freeway too for all the Phila *****s. Get some real *****s on your list man; most those people are too commerialized; crap. As far as females they should have; Esther Baxter, Tiara, Beyonce, Kelly, Remy Ma, and like 7 more others. They should have Chaka Kahn, Aretha Franklin when they were younger. And La La, the girl of 106 and park, Ciara, and Then Buffie the Body.

Jul 2, 2007
They should have Talib Kweli, Kanye West, Common, and Lupe Fiasco. They should add Cassidy and Freeway too for all the Phila *****s. Get some real *****s on your list man; most those people are too commercialized; crap. As far as females they should have; Esther Baxter, Tiara, Beyonce, Kelly, Remy Ma, and like 7 more others. They should have Chaka Kahn, Aretha Franklin when they were younger. And La La, the girl of 106 and park, Ciara, and Then Buffie the Body.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree with about they should have Kanye West & some other greatest artists and some of these people on the list needs to go.

trice11

Noob
Jul 30, 2007
If they put Soulja Boy in the game, he would have to be your own personal punching bag, otherwise it is an epic fail.

freakmonkey9

Buttons Loves You
Aug 15, 2007
I disagree with some of your choices ( soulja boy, lil wayne, 50 Cent, etc) But wheres UGK and Dr.Dre