Nov 6, 2012
well heres a reason to use horizon as a trade in for BLACK OPS II.when i hit level 50 saw and a green 1 .i thought cool getting cash or cars @ level 1 will go fast ........and it did ........except at level green 1 i got DIDDLY....not even 100cr or a ford pinto ......so i tryed level 2......nada.......level 5 ....zip .....10........nope i went to level 20 and gave up......WTF !!!!!!..........has any one passed green?.and do you still get abig fat goose egg?..how could forza think a change of color on band would keep me leveling up ? well if this is the best they can do this will be my quickest trade in ever.......

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
You only get prizes/rewards for the first 50 levels. After that you never get rewards again. I'm hoping they patch it to give at least some small rewards after you hit yellow level 50, but I really doubt they will. I was disappointed to find that out, and I was also disappointed to find out the VIP exp bonus ends after the first 35 levels. I'm quite a bit disgusted at their handling of the LCE, but the no rewards after the first 50 levels is more disappointing.