Nikara84

Noob
Jul 3, 2012
Ive always been a fan of dynasty warriors and wonder who does the world love in this series. My favorite is Gan Ning bc he has always suited my fighting style the best. Don't like Xu Zhu because he is a slow attacker and not the best move set. Kingdom of Wu all the bc they always have the greatest people to choose from. Tell me wat u think thanks

StaticBolt

Noob
Sep 5, 2012
My favorite character on DynastyWarriors has always been LiuBei because bascially I love everything about him,but my least favorite is CaoCao.He is so cold hearted and doesn't ever give a freak about anyone.My favorite kingdom is Shu. ouo

Alfiniti

Noob
Oct 26, 2012
My favorite character from the Dynasty Warriors series would have to be Zhang Fei I always thought it was awesome how he held back the entire force of Cao Cao at the battle of Chang Ban so that his brother could escape.
My least favorite character would have to be Xu Zhu I just can't take him seriously and I don't like his cumbersome attacks they don't look really effective.

Razzy9

Noob
Oct 13, 2012
My favorite character is Sun Shang Xiang,so my favorites are Wu.My least favorite is Xu Zhu,so my least favorites are Wei......they can be really cold hearted most of the time

Last edited:

RussNutter

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 3, 2011
Welling,Kent ,England
My favourite is Zhou Yun as he has a good charge attack and his normal attack is good for clearing groups that surround you (and I killed Lu Bu twice while taking over Sun Jian with him)