riegert8

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 28, 2007
Are you a true GM where you can get fired or resign to manager another team ? What I love about MLB 2k8 is that after I build a Team to a winner that I can resign and look for a challenge, Normal I would pick a team that has a small budget and see what I can do.

I am playing MLB 2k10 and it look like you have to stay with the same team, you won't get fired don't matter how bad you do. I used the mets and got rid all my players for the worse minor league player I could find, my record in 4 years was 80-488

jayhendo

Noob
Aug 15, 2011
Did you sim all those games? It's no even possible to lose that many games if you play at least half of them. To this day, I have never been beat by the cpu dating back to 2k6. And I was the Cubs most of the time and I won 3 WS with them with those sorry sack players. If I remember correctly I traded guys like Ramirez, Soto, Lee, Soriano the first day of the season and all I wanted back to be realisitic as possible was 6 Single A players total in 4 trades. 4 out of six made the ML team within 4 yrs and the 4 players I traded where out of baseball within 2 yrs of trading them.

riegert8

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 28, 2007
jayhendo said:
Did you sim all those games? It's no even possible to lose that many games if you play at least half of them. To this day, I have never been beat by the cpu dating back to 2k6. And I was the Cubs most of the time and I won 3 WS with them with those sorry sack players. If I remember correctly I traded guys like Ramirez, Soto, Lee, Soriano the first day of the season and all I wanted back to be realisitic as possible was 6 Single A players total in 4 trades. 4 out of six made the ML team within 4 yrs and the 4 players I traded where out of baseball within 2 yrs of trading them.

Yeah I did sim all those games for I just wanted to see what happen, The main reason I sim the first season was that I was hoping their was a option to manage another team. Then I wanted to see if it was possible to be fired, then I could go to another team.