RatedRKORules2

No Longer a Noob
Aug 13, 2013
i need see what i did there. how do you perform the slide step dont know how to do this

and NOPE i need to rob a homerun i throw pitches down the middle mostly fastballs but i never get tries to get this trophy

sorry kid- catch a foul ball out of the feild of play im not getting chances at this eaither

any tips would be great

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
i need see what i did there. how do you perform the slide step dont know how to do this

and NOPE i need to rob a homerun i throw pitches down the middle mostly fastballs but i never get tries to get this trophy

sorry kid- catch a foul ball out of the feild of play im not getting chances at this eaither

any tips would be great
Hold R2:

For the others you just have to get lucky.

p0pachery

§p0pachery 2009§
Sep 27, 2000
Sorry Kid is the only one I still need. I got lucky with robbing a HR. You can try adjusting the sliders to make cpu contact, power, solid hits, etc, at max and put fielder speed and ability at max and just keep playing exhibition games until you get it.
For the sorry kid one, create a knuckleball pitcher and put him on your favorite team. Knuckleball pitchers tend to induce a lot of pop-ups. Maybe you will get lucky with a foul pop-up.

For the slide step one, with nobody out, walk the batter before the pitcher, set your defensive shift to prevent bunts, then after you choose your pitch, hold R2 while you press X. When the pitcher bunts, throw him out at first and you have your trophy.

AWARRY

Super Star
Nov 3, 2003
do you need to do this in a season game??

or in RTTS??

playing as a LF in RTTS i have caught a few foul balls... and have had plenty of chances to rob a Homerun... I cannot for the life of me time the jump right.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
do you need to do this in a season game??

or in RTTS??

playing as a LF in RTTS i have caught a few foul balls... and have had plenty of chances to rob a Homerun... I cannot for the life of me time the jump right.
It doesn't matter as long as you're playing an uninterrupted game against the CPU and cannot switch sides.