D

deleted-4439668

Original poster
I vote off! I just wanna know which way north is and which way I am facing/going relative to it. I can deal when it rotates but it’s pretty disorienting. Same goes for GPS I can’t stand having the GPS give directions when it’s auto rotating the map. So I figure out the route beforehand or just leave the “trail” on without actually having it go into giving directions mode.

TLDR: Peeing in the shower requires precise minimap navigation and leaving on auto rotate could make quite a mess

DevilDancer

Not the boss
Sep 27, 2001
North America
Never really thought about it. I guess off? It's good to have a true north reference point.

Game maps got a lot harder to make when everything went 3D. I remember Control being particularly bad.

D

deleted-4439668

Original poster
This poll will close: Feb 17, 2041.

Phew. Plenty of time to think of a response till then.

just in case someone wants time to have another kid, raise them to an adult so they can form their own opinion and sway the vote

amtran

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 3, 2019
This poll will close: Feb 17, 2041.

Phew. Plenty of time to think of a response till then.
Was worried it might seem a bit rushed, glad people don't feel that way
just in case someone wants time to have another kid, raise them to an adult so they can form their own opinion and sway the vote

The minimap rotators are going to need to get on it at this rate, if they want to matter.

japekto

Star
Jan 13, 2018
I don't mind disabling the whole UI: minimap, ammo counter, etc. I also don't mind keeping track of inventory expenditures.