zipiol

No Longer a Noob
Nov 30, 2011
hi,
some time ago I rebought best MGS game in franchise - MGS[face_tongue]W - for my vita and sadly only the PSP version is available for it; so how does one play co-op/multiplayer in MGS[face_tongue]W on PS Vita?

Four-

And then there's MOD
★ MOD
Mar 9, 2004
hi,
some time ago I rebought best MGS game in franchise - MGS[face_tongue]W - for my vita and sadly only the PSP version is available for it; so how does one play co-op/multiplayer in MGS[face_tongue]W on PS Vita?
1) I just need to point out that since you aren't putting any spaces between the ":" and "P" in "MGS: PW", IGN is reading it as a [face_tongue] face. And that's awesome.

2) Online play is complicated with PW on the Vita. You need to download Ad Hoc Party from the PSN store, and connect your Vita to a PS3 (no idea if a PS4 will work). The kicker is, the PS3 needs to be a wired connection to the internet. Wireless won't work.

zipiol

No Longer a Noob
Nov 30, 2011
hah didnt know about [face_tongue] face [emoji23] (I'm on tapatalk)

I thought it might be the same solution as PSP... [emoji848]
is this Ad Hoc party even available for PS4? (dont have PS3 anymore).

Last edited:

Four-

And then there's MOD
★ MOD
Mar 9, 2004
hah didnt know about [face_tongue] face [emoji23] (I'm on tapatalk)

I thought it might be the same solution as PSP... [emoji848]
is this Ad Hoc party even available for PS4? (dont have PS3 anymore).
No idea. I only used it once just to try it and that was when it came out for the Vita (so long before the PS4's time). Truthfully, I don't even remember the procedure to get it going anymore. But I'm sure there are tutorials out there.

zipiol

No Longer a Noob
Nov 30, 2011
I'll try find it tomorrow and post results for anyone interested in future.

Shaymin

No Longer a Noob
May 20, 2013
Shadow Moses
I didn't even know you could play PW on Vita, I finished mine on PSP and never actually played the multiplayer