May 14, 2011
[hl=red][face_peace] [/hl]hello i need megaman starfoece 2 auntobro plz mi e-mail is david_alexis_vazquez_mar@hotmail.com plz plz contacte me
i need more autobro
i dont thefeat apolloflame

Hero185704

Noob
Jun 19, 2011
if u still need brothers im a zerker.

fc 103424012416

warning i like blank cards :)

tell me if u wanna b bros.

and leave ur friend code.

Leolupin

Noob
Jul 12, 2011
Hey ill be your Bro :)
I just got the game a week ago so i need some bros :)
im a saurian, my FC is 434141392975
Hope to hear from ya some.
I have 6 slots free :)

OmegaMessi

Noob
Jul 18, 2011
Anyone I am a saurian and need 5 more brothers, especially a ninja and zerker. My friend code is 4384 3454 8673

OmegaMessi

Noob
Jul 18, 2011
Hey quickboy66 I would love it if you became brothers, u too hero. Lol nobody ays this anymore and I need some brothers. Also tell me if u guys have the first or third game, cuz I have dragon and black ace :)

OmegaMessi

Noob
Jul 18, 2011
Hey sorry guys, I'm still on lol. My network card fried and can't get on the internet for the moment. I will be able to Wednesday or Thursday, I will keep you updated :). And if anyone has the first or last game tell me cuz I need lots of brothers :)

OmegaMessi

Noob
Jul 18, 2011
Cool, I've got all three, dragon, saurian and black ace. In black ace I am gemini noise and staying that way :). I still am havin problems, but they should be fixed soon so bear with me please lol

OmegaMessi

Noob
Jul 18, 2011
Hey darkshadowzerker, sorry I couldn't get back to you before, and everybody else, but I'm back on if anybody still wants to be brothers :). I don't come on here very much, so contact me at omegamessi on YouTube, cuz that one sends me notifications when I get a message. I hope you guys see this, cuz I see a lot of you don't go on much anymore :(