-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008
[link=http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/18/mega-man-legends-3-canceled-prototype-version-also-canned/]Source[/link]

Capcom just keeps slipping and falling on its face.

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
MvC3 and SFIV are Capcom's only successes this generation. Everything else has been weak. Just terrible that they let another game go.

Feb 21, 2011
This really freakin sucks, though, I had my doubts that it would have been the sequel people were hoping for without Inafune on board anyway. So we now have no MegaMan games in development anywhere unless you count Rockman Online which is outside of Capcom and has no plans for release outside of Korea. Wonder what this could mean for the franchise moving forward.....or if it even will at this point?

BlitzFatty

The Druid Plow
Oct 31, 2007
I find this hilarious, based on the fact that Capcom was all "2011 is going to be a great year for Mega Man" and then BAM. They cancel 2 of the 3 games announced. Ok, here's to Mega Man Online....

RedRogerHuxley

RAGING HELMET!!!
Feb 1, 2006
No, not here's to Mega Man Online. I'm done with Capcom. They put out lackluster titles and re-release them 3 times and create overpriced DLC so they get more money. That was their biggest flaw as a company, and now they have essentially killed Mega Man. They aren't getting a dime from me ever again, and they've legitimately lost a customer.

Feb 21, 2011
BlitzFatty said:
I find this hilarious, based on the fact that Capcom was all "2011 is going to be a great year for Mega Man" and then BAM. They cancel 2 of the 3 games announced. Ok, here's to Mega Man Online....

In one way of looking at it, it is a big year for Megaman; it's the year of his execution.