Mar 1, 2014
Over the last 24 hours I've not waited more than 5 minutes to find a match (generally much sooner) and I believe the MP update has something to do with it. The issue may not be fixed (peak hours are probably still slow), but it's gotten much better.

Also, it's my opinion that the process works as it's designed, naughty dog just did not expect this many PS4 players to be playing at one time (when it came out for the PS3 we had dozens and dozens of games to play, but now we have a limited few with a decent online). That's why the process is taking this long to fix, they can't just add servers over night, expansion takes a lot of time (Testing, testing, and more testing). If true it would be an unfortunate oversight due to how popular the first game was, hopefully GTA V will not make the same mistake (which they probably won't because half a dozen amazing games will be out by then (for multiple platforms).

Anyway, food for thought.

P.S. you may be already aware, but during peak ours supply raid is the hardest to get into, due to the numbers (again a theory). it's the one all of the run and gunners like to play. Interrogation has the second longest wait time (although it has been under a minute for me for the last few days) and survivor is by far the quickest (well the quickest when all modes were having issues, right now i really haven't tried since I can get into interrogation really quickly)