JWB82

No Longer a Noob
Jan 10, 2009
Mass Effect finally get 2K/4K texture MOD
August 7, 2018

Mass-Effect.jpg

Mass Effect’s first installment was released way back in the year 2007 and after that, the second part was released in the year 2010 and the third part was released in the year 2012. However, the latest installment in the series was released last year which means the series had travelled a long way and have seen its days in low resolution except for the latest one.

The ME series is by far one of the best till date and if anyone wants to play those previous installments in his modern PC that are capable of running at a resolution much higher than earlier formats, for example, 2K/4K then the visual experience might not be up to the mark.

Many gamers have tried to add custom texture mod and after finally after waiting for almost six long years since the release of ME III, a new version of he ALOT 2K/4K textures Mass Effect Mod for Mass Effect 1,2 and 3 has been released which adds more new textures to make the Mass Effect games look even better.

The latest version from the ALOT Mod (version 6.1) supports all three version of the game and adds a new texture to the Explorer armour along with other texture mods. The main goal of this mod is to offer the best looking visuals for the series so that a gamer can enjoy the moments of the series.

https://www.xtremegaminerd.com/mass-effect-finally-get-2k-4k-texture-mod/

ChrisDaViking

Just Some Guy
Jul 6, 2008
Depths of Obscurity
I get google articles on my phone and occasionally I'll get something on Mass Effect. I always hate when I get little headlines like this because it somewhat excites me, then I realize it's PC related and has nothing to do with Consoles and I have to move on with my day as I was. Ha!