May 24, 2014
I finally finished off the game today when I got my last gold on "adrenaline surge". The achievement didn't unlock though. I already did all four of the dlc challenges before finishing the regular ones off. I played some online & unlocked two golds, but I was the host. My sim disk reads as 16/16 golds. Has anyone else experienced something like this? If so, how'd you fix it?
I tried deleting the dlc & just replaying a random sim challenge, but that didn't do the trick. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

May 24, 2014
Figured it out! If anyone else ever experiences this, you'll have to jump on a live game with someone else hosting, then unlock a gold in a sim mission that they hadn't done yet.

Dec 26, 2011
I finally finished off the game today when I got my last gold on "adrenaline surge". The achievement didn't unlock though. I already did all four of the dlc challenges before finishing the regular ones off. I played some online & unlocked two golds, but I was the host. My sim disk reads as 16/16 golds. Has anyone else experienced something like this? If so, how'd you fix it?
I tried deleting the dlc & just replaying a random sim challenge, but that didn't do the trick. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I missed both times that you could download DLC characters, can you please add me to your list so I can have them too. kevquick

Last edited: