Jacklost

Lost on a island
Jan 29, 2014
This has been itching me for a very long time, i have often though mario and luigi was in their mid 30s to early 40s while peach where in her late 20s or the early 30s but that cant be true at all because in partners in time all 3 of them are the same age, infact mario and luigi seems younger than her so how old are they 3 really? My guess will have to be at 35, it sounds about right and allot of females look pretty and young in their mid 30s and its old enought for mario and luigi to look like they do, i would really like to hear other peoples though about this. I find this to be a very interesting subject to discuss

rgarber

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 20, 2004
Mario's trophy in the Japanese version of Super Smash Bros. Melee says he's "about 26".

Jacklost

Lost on a island
Jan 29, 2014
Mario's trophy in the Japanese version of Super Smash Bros. Melee says he's "about 26".
Wow shit, 26? Thats almost the same age as i am now and i dont look close as old as them, i hope that was just something they put there not neccessarily to be the real age. I wish nintendo would just release an official birthdate info for all these characters, it would make things allot of easier :)

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
It would make sense for Peach to be in her early to mid 20's even though she could be slightly younger than the brothers. I wanna say that the brothers are possibly in their mid to late 20's

Dec 6, 2018
If you let yourself go, it adds years to your look. Mario needs to work out in between adventures.
He a plumber being
If you let yourself go, it adds years to your look. Mario needs to work out in between adventures.

He's a plumber bruh.. all these damn Adventures he's always having to drag Luigi on.. that s*** ain't paying the bills homie. And how many skinny ass plumbers do you know? That belly he got is not the product of eating too many mushrooms and not enough jumping jacks.. it's an investment in his own profession. Also he's a Paisan, so you might want to take it easy calling a wise guy obese if you know what I'm talking about. I never told you this, but Mario news places in them sewers they would never find a body haven't so far. Remember kid Coopa used to be a twin. Think about it...

Dreamy

No Longer a Noob
Nov 19, 2019
Louisiana
All we know is that Mario is older. I always wonder what age Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad are.