Dec 24, 2008
I sure hope they throw in the plot from the DLC for this game. It explains A LOT and would show how he acquired such immense power for the new one. I love the first one cuz the scenery was beautiful, gameplay is great, and the plot is creative. I also hope that they involve some of the classic enemies like Slogra, Death and some of the other obominations like the original.

Jul 31, 2006
By now everyone has seen the trailer on youtube ,

It looks amazing just pray that Konami doesnt postpone it for a next gen console. or we will be waiting a long time.

xenabard

Noob
Feb 11, 2006
I hope this and MoF come out soon. It's not available for preorder again on amazon, I wonder if they are changing the date. It had March 5 for while now.

Dec 24, 2008
It looks amazing just pray that Konami doesnt postpone it for a next gen console. or we will be waiting a long time.[/quote]
I wonder if the mysterious character with the sword is Alucard...

michaelangelo77777

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 20, 2005
another reinvention of a perfectly good game, so long rpg elements, hello appeal for the a.d.d. generation :(
Watched the so-called "gameplay trailer" and they showed only game videos, obviously in love with themselves to actually be useful
This crap is going where Spyro has headed
down the toilet :(