jheldt

Noob
Oct 13, 2013
Earth
I just started using Origin a lot and have few friends on origin, I have been using Steam for so long. Anyways if anyone wants to play some time or add me my origin is jens111. Oh I also stream btw, I have around 360 followers so I get a few viewers here and there, I would only really prefer someone that speaks english, I played with someone with poor english and it was hard to communicate.

May 22, 2015
Hello,

I am interested in playing Dead Space 3 Co-op. I have a proper mic and everything. Accept my friend request via Origin if you're still looking for someone.

Origin ID: Coffeeaholic
Time Zone: EST

Warm Regards,

Coffee

Troidk

Noob
May 31, 2015
Heh I am looking to play coop too, already added you, got a mic and that stuff [face_tongue]
Name's Troidk

Plectrum61

Noob
Jun 1, 2015
Hey I'm interested as well! Searching for someone who is decent at commentary, doesn't mind being on Youtube and wants to finish Dead Space 3 together!
Add me if you think you got what it takes!
Origin ID: Plectrum61

For if you wonder what kind of Youtuber I am, Youtube: Dnamic. Im not the screaming type ;P

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2015
looking for a coop partner, add me, origin id is LoneWolf07st6
speak english and i have a mic

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2015
I'm looking for one as well :D
My brother will play more as compared to me, hahaha he's just 12. He plays pretty well though!
Add me on origin : DarkSlayer537

Last edited:

MrZeth

Noob
Sep 11, 2015
Hi.
I'm from germany and i'm looking for a german or english speaking Co-Op partner to rock Dead Space 3 (PC) from the beginning (Normal or Easy) to the End (Hardcore Mode).
I play very frequently. A headset is required. Skype and Teamspeak (client only) are available if you don't want to use the ingame Voice-Chat.
If you are interested please add me on Origin: MrZeth1982

jheldt

Noob
Oct 13, 2013
Earth
sweet, im glad some people have responded, i added as many of you as I could, if anyone is still looking, my origin id is jens111

Dec 8, 2015
If anyone is still looking im up for a game within the week or two. I am new to Dead Space 3 but have finished the other two. I recently downloaded it again because i cant play horror games by myself, (scaredy cat). My origin name is Horrible_Shootin but i cannot for some reason find any players to add as a friend. Keeps coming up with NO RESULTS WERE FOUND FOR ....

Dec 19, 2015
I'm also looking for someone to play co-op with.

Chapter: 5
Microphone: No
Origin ID: HorrificWolf

If anyone wants to play, add me and message me.

Jul 2, 2016
Hmm. I know this is an Old post but worth a try.
In the last few months i got Dead Space 3 on Origin. Did not fully start playing Due Work and other games...

Was doing an Achievement runs only to find out " Co-op " locked Audio/ Text/ Blueprints ect
If any still playing i need help getting them stupid Co-op Missions... [face_plain]

Origin ID:
RagnarFirehawk
Got a Mic + English.

dxsonic619

Noob
Jul 25, 2016
Hey I know this post is old but I've really wanted to get back into Dead Space 3 for many reasons and wondering if anyone wants to add me.
I've added everyone on this post.
Origin ID: dxsonic619
English with Mic
Teamspeak, Discord, Skype

TSDpwned

Noob
Jul 31, 2016
Hey guys
Im playing almost every game trying to get every weapon and Armor.
I Saw this forum and saw many people still playing Dead Space 3 .
I Added all of you on Origin and i hope some1 can do with me these stupid Dead Space 3 coop missions - Please Reply
My Origin ID - TasticDubstep

skorksis

Noob
Sep 20, 2017
Seeking a Co-op partner for Dead space 3 (PC)
Mic: Yes
Language: English
I have Discord ( The_Gamer_Rat#2761 )
and Telegram ( @SlinkyNoodle )