Sweetener

Noob
Sep 4, 2018
Hi I need help acquiring the four Mythical Pokemon in the title for my Moon version and I'm willing to trade any of these for them:

Gamestp Deoxys Naive
GAMESTP Jirachi Mild
GAMESTP Pichu Jolly - Strong Willed
ALAMOS Darkrai Modest
TRU Manaphy Calm
TRU Regigigas Adamant
TRU Shaymin Quiet
TRU Arceus Brave
FAL2010 Mew Serious
WIN2011 Celebi Rash
Movie14 Victini Hasty
VGC09 Shiny Milotic Timid - Proud of its power
VGC09 Shiny Milotic Timid - Good perseverance
VGC10 Shiny Eevee Hardy - Very Finicky

I could also use some help with a few trade evolutions if anyone is willing to help. Thanks.

Wuxiao15

Noob
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, I might be able to help with a couple of those. Are the event Pokemon untouched?

Wuxiao15

Noob
Jun 23, 2017
If you mean that they don't have any experience points, PokeRus or changed movesets, then yes.

If you're still looking for stuff, I can trade you a Marshadow. I do have a Hoopa and Diancie that were traded to me, but they have been used/are leveled up. I can also help you with the trade evolutions if you still need that too.

Sweetener

Noob
Sep 4, 2018
If you're still looking for stuff, I can trade you a Marshadow. I do have a Hoopa and Diancie that were traded to me, but they have been used/are leveled up. I can also help you with the trade evolutions if you still need that too.

I'll take them all if they're English; I don't mind if some have been leveled up. Which Pokemon would you want for them?

Wuxiao15

Noob
Jun 23, 2017
I'll take them all if they're English; I don't mind if some have been leveled up. Which Pokemon would you want for them?
The Marshadow for sure is okay, but unfortunately the Hoopa is from a Japanese event. The Diancie has a Japanese OT but the name and region code are English, so let me know if you still want it or not.

I'll trade the Marshadow for the Movie14 Victini if that's okay with you.

Sweetener

Noob
Sep 4, 2018
The Marshadow for sure is okay, but unfortunately the Hoopa is from a Japanese event. The Diancie has a Japanese OT but the name and region code are English, so let me know if you still want it or not.

I'll trade the Marshadow for the Movie14 Victini if that's okay with you.

I'll take the Marshadow then. By any chance do you also have an English Keldeo and Meloetta? I just realized that I don't have either in my collection.

Wuxiao15

Noob
Jun 23, 2017
I'll take the Marshadow then. By any chance do you also have an English Keldeo and Meloetta? I just realized that I don't have either in my collection.

I do have those. Would you trade your TRU Manaphy and Shaymin for them?

Sweetener

Noob
Sep 4, 2018
I do have those. Would you trade your TRU Manaphy and Shaymin for them?

Sure although I just realized that the TRU Shaymin is Careful and the Movie14 Victini is actually Bold. I guess my list isn't up-to-date. Is that a problem?

Last edited:

Wuxiao15

Noob
Jun 23, 2017
Sure although I just realized that the TRU Shaymin is Careful and the Movie14 Victini is actually Bold. I guess my list isn't up-to-date. Is that a problem?
That's totally fine. I'm not too concerned with the natures. Do you have time to trade now/soon?