GelatinousEncore

CONGLATURATION !!!
Nov 21, 2005
Driving around is awesome, it handles great too. I can't do mean donuts in GTA as easily as I can in this game

What sucks is the Bat-tank. People don't hate the vehicle, they hate strafing around slowly gunning down tanks for the 100th time. When people think Batmobile, they think of the batman begins scene with Rachel poisoned in the car for example. Or many TAS episodes where he drives at high speeds

This is where they fucked up. They should've had more missions revolving around driving. And speed. Like the riddler races but more fleshed out. Too bad that's not the game. It's also strange that rocksteady understood every aspect of Batman perfectly except this. Maybe WB stepped in and said the game needed more shooting...

Tap sig, yo

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014
Agreed, the ACTUAL vehicle itself is sick. Just the damn battle mode fights and finding a way to get the car from point A to B is where they went wrong.

I do wish they made the car take full advantage of the Impulse triggers on XB1 though, that woulda been sick.

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
yeah, I love the Batmobile of the old movies, the one that was in that cool Commodore 64 game.
-yeah, that's how old the design is!

The new design of Bale era, nope, dont like it. Too tech and fiddly.