Jun 8, 2012
I have all the character tokens and have unlocked all the characters in the dueling club, yet I still have 4 unlocked characters and am only 98.4% done. What am I missing? I am playing the game on an iPad, but it's the same as the game fir Nintendo DS.

Last edited:

Alkymist96

Noob
Jan 16, 2012
I have all the character tokens and have unlocked all the characters in the dueling club, yet I still have 4 unlocked characters and am only 98.4% done. What am I missing? I am playing the game on an iPad, but it's the same as the game fir Nintendo DS.

A number of the character tokens are found in locations that are not part of specific episodes, but accessible once you've completed the game simply by exploring from The Leaky Cauldron. If you have the character token and ghost guide red bricks, turn those on and head out to the streets around The Leaky Cauldron, Hogwarts castle & grounds, and Hogsmeade village. There should be a ghost in each area (e.g. dining hall, station, etc.), and you can see the count of character tokens and red & gold bricks above their heads, so you should be able to figure out where the missing four are. I found a couple hard to get: the one in Hogsmeade at the pub, for example, requires you to shoot down a bunch of icicles, but it wasn't obvious from the token detector exactly where to look.