May 16, 2013
i need help on defeating the basilisk on the final chapter of year 2 chamber of secrets on lego harry potter psp version

i'm stuck on climbing up the tower because the basilisk is blocking the way up! i've already tried to zap its tail but it is stucked and blocking the way up to the right!! and i can't reach the white block to climb up

I've already activated the 3 snake signs thru parsletongue , have i missing out some thing?

please help me i've stocked on that final stage for weeks

Remputti

Noob
Nov 14, 2016
Hi! I know I'm little bit late for you but if someone else is seeking the same answer, I'll give it now.

So I tried to search the answer for a while before I found a glue what to try.
When you are up on a rock with basilisk's tail and head. Stand the nearest (highest) level you can. Then all you actually need to do is shoot the tail with magic as long as you need to until it will go away. I noticed that when you shoot that tail level near the left side of it, you'll hit it easier. You need to be careful when you jump on the tail level. Go to the center level, it's safe place to be. Notice that tail and head will chance their places and you need to hit them again. Don't lift the center level up if there is the basilisk head or tail in seen 'cause you won't get the money.. you just die.