Fundy63

Noob
Sep 11, 2008
So I have a ? I finished the first 3 days and spoke with the traveler at the bottom of the stairs and got the healing song. I now have the next 3 days but can't seem to accomplish anything before the damn moon falls again. I have used the Ocarina of Time and it restarts me back to the beginning of the same tasks of going to the 4 separate kingdoms and getting masks etc.. I can't make any headway and am not sure if this is the game play or a glitch in my game. Help

Volvagia_slayer

Star
Jan 9, 2005
That's how the game works. You have to manage your time to do whatever you're trying to accomplish within each 3-day cycle.

If you need more time, play the Song of Time backwards in order to slow down time and give you a little bit longer to accomplish each task.

lizalfos

Insert spiffy title here
Jan 5, 2001
Okay, so, you'll get the hang of it, and soon wonder why you even had problems.

Some useful hints:

As said above, play the Song of Time backwards to slow time down.
Midnight, first day, be in North Clock Town. Well, be there slightly before midnight. Help the old lady, end one quest line but get rewards for it. You can't do much of that quest line at this point anyway.
Outside of Clock Town, North/Northwest. Music changes to the same song you can hear in West Clock Town at night. There are rewards for investigating that and for returning to West Clock Town at night.
Help the Great Fairy in Clock Town again. I've known people not to think of doing this.
Make good use of the West Clock Town bank. After you learn the Song of Soaring, use it to go back and deposit your rupees before going back in time.

yung_lord66

No Longer a Noob
Nov 22, 2015
u still defeated the dungeons, as you should still have ur hearts, these stay constant. as well as any masks u've acquired. everything else reverses. try checking the bombgang booklet to see what you've accomplished. also, i'd suggest getting the kamaro mask.

Dreamy

No Longer a Noob
Nov 19, 2019
Louisiana
No glitches. It's just a really hard game. I can't even beat it, and I usually always beat zelda games.