korrizle

Noob
Dec 21, 2017
This is a new game idea I came up with that might hopefully bring the timelines together. So, we have the main protagonist we'll call him Future Link. Our main antagonist shall be Future Ganon. The idea of this game was to take the mechanic from Sonic Generations of revisiting old games and put it in a Zelda game. How are we going to do that you're probably asking yourself? Well I'll gladly tell you! Let’s figure this out. The main thing we need to do is where to place the game in the Zelda time line. What I figured out was we just had a new Zelda game Breath Of The Wild. Breath Of The Wild is placed at the end of the time line and there's a huge gap between Breath Of The Wild and the other games. Boom we'll place it before the events of Breath Of The Wild happened. Breath Of The Wild is pretty much the end game because Ganon is finally destroyed placing a game after it would be redundant. Now we have our timeline placement how should we start the game? This is where the magic begins. Picture this if you will, You/Link are standing in front of the castle with Zelda. It’s raining and Ganon has taken over the castle. (I mean it’s always one of his goals to take over a castle) There's dialog between Link and Zelda and then she asks if you're ready. You both enter the castle ready to face Ganon. Link and Zelda do battle with Ganon but before Link can give the final blow. Ganon sends himself back in time. Before Ganon can get away Link charges forward and follows him back in time. (Kind of like Samurai Jack but who doesn't like that show? lol) Alright so now we have both Link and Ganon sent back in time. So, what now? This wasn't easy to figure out because now we had to figure out how to get Link back to the future. Oh, but believe me when I say it came to me it was staring me in the face. We bring back the Ocarina! They already did in Majoras Mask so one more time wouldn't hurt. It’s pretty much the only item I could think of that could take us to the past and future. Well besides removing the Master Sword in the temple of time. Speaking of! Instead of having to do so much to obtain it lets just give it to you in the beginning of the game because why not. Back to where Link and Ganon left off. Link goes back to the past to follow Ganon. Where does he end up? Well we need the Ocarina first before we can go to any other point in time. We will place Link in the Hyrule Courtyard in the game Ocarina Of Time. Link awakens in the Courtyard unaware where he is. Something seems off... What he sees horrifies him. The people of the land are slaves to the monsters and are ruled by Ganon. The people of the land tell Link he carries a strong resemblance to their fallen hero. The point of time he ends up in is 10 years later after the hero battled Ganon but this time the hero isn't successful. Zelda is a prisoner because I have plans for her. She will give you the Ocarina so you may jump to other games. Now we have our premise for our game. Ganon is going through the timeline and is changing the outcome of every battle he has had with the past heros to one where he is victorious. Because of this we only now have a Zelda timeline of the hero is defeated. Our final outcome is to have a completed timeline where the hero is successful. In a nut shell our main objective is beat that corresponding Zelda games Ganon to jump to the next timeline till you get back to your time. You'll fight previous versions of Ganon from other Zelda games and restore the timelines. Each Ganon you beat you learn a song that takes you to the next location. To keep things interesting, you'll need to obtain items of the past that are related to the Zelda game you are currently in. You will fight past bosses to obtain said items. But what good is a Zelda game without companions/allies?? Here's an example you may like. You end up in the very first Zelda game. Who’s gonna help you?? THE OLD MAN IN THE CAVE!!! Who would not want to see him developed with better graphics and possible played by a voice actor?? This is my idea let me know what you guys think! Leave a comment if you have any ideas to offer! Thank you!!