DevilBoy90

Noob
Jul 1, 2008
Two weird DmC vanilla gameplay videos down here.

Or: watch?v=b5kb2Rb7O4g

Or: watch?v=5UsCn1JHWQU

DmC:DE so far is a high speed adrenaline ride. It's faster, silky smooth, more responsive, VERY well balanced than the original...and it's quite difficult. Even on Nephilim, hardcore mode, and without barely any Lv.2 upgrades the style meter and mission rank is very harsh. And I afraid to say this, and I hope I don't offensive anyone on this. I know you think I'm joking here, but I'm being as honest as I can. I can see you guy's faces like "Da **** this guy on?" but I want you to know that I don't do drugs nor do alcohol, so...here is it.

Not only does this make getting an S/SSS rank in battles and Mission Ranks 50x harder than DMC4 (original, I haven't gotten DMC4:SE yet since I JUST got a PS4 and I didn't have enough to get that game too), but I felt that this slightly harsher than DMC3:SE's. Despite getting prepared for this game, I only got ONE SSS mission rank, while others were Ss, As, Bs, Cs. I've never had anything lower than a A in the previous games since DMC1.

I'm being REAL with you, and this is just on Nephilim/Hardcore (with barely any LV.2 Upgrades of course)

Last edited: