Oct 21, 2012
Mongolia
Man,I was bored and played The Walking Dead once again.Then in Episode 2,I helped Lilly save Larry and Kenny smashed his head.Then,I saw Larry's lips move.I thought I was seeing stuff so I rewinded and checked it again.LARRY'S LIPS MOVED!!!right before Kenny smashed his head.Or as well,Larry might've turned at that point,but anybody won't turn THAT fast!What do you guys think?

azureai

Noob
Dec 23, 2009
Larry deserved to die, anyway. He was a danger to the group with his temper, a liability with his heart condition, and his decisions were ALWAYS WRONG. I gladly helped Kenny kill the jerk. He needed to go.

Benjy847

Noob
Feb 2, 2013
Well, Lily did say he was not dead. Kenny smashed him because he was going to die and turn. Plus remember how fast that teacher turned at the beginning of the episode.

CHawk15

Prime Member
Jul 20, 2011
Considering how things turned out with Lily anyway, next time I will not hesistate to help Kenny kill Larry.

Oct 21, 2012
Mongolia
Well, Lily did say he was not dead. Kenny smashed him because he was going to die and turn. Plus remember how fast that teacher turned at the beginning of the episode.
No no no,the teacher or Travis turned FAR more slower than Larry turning/waking up.Larry's was like 5 to 10 minutes but Andrea's sister's reanimation took 1 DAY.

mattylacks

Noob
Nov 15, 2013
larry was always causing "larry situations" wich mess up the game totally and larry should have suffered more rather than a quick death, I wish larry was only included as a zombie in the game[face_skull]