Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaraaf

Noob
Jun 2, 2006
Discount store I would imagine. I don't know if my game is screwed up or not, but I am not always able to go there and buy the things I have unlocked. For example, I have nearly five thousand trainer points, yet I have never seen dog biscuits in my discount store.
Just check the store every once in a while.

enigmatic_lamp

Oh hai guyz
Jan 18, 2006
Alaraaf said:
Discount store I would imagine. I don't know if my game is screwed up or not, but I am not always able to go there and buy the things I have unlocked. For example, I have nearly five thousand trainer points, yet I have never seen dog biscuits in my discount store.
Just check the store every once in a while.

You are going into the shops you can access on walks, right? Sadly, I haven't played Nintendogs in a while, so I forget which one is known as the Discount Store. #-o

rascoerox1

Noob
Jul 23, 2008
There are 2 discount stores, at least for me there are. If you don't see the Keyboard in one, check the other. I don't know how to unlock the keyboard, but I went to the discount store one day and it was just there.

Nov 5, 2008
During your walks, its best to go to both stores

Alot of times when im out walking my dogs, if its not at one store it could be at the other abut it doesnt work all the time(just keep checking if both stores every now and then):D

acplaya120

Noob
Aug 25, 2006
I believe the rc's you find on walks. They're supposed to be very rare. as for losing TP, I've heard you lose them when you leave your dog alone for great period of time, but I dont know if thats true cause I barely play nintendogs and kept my points. (starting to get into it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.