KingTinus

Noob
Apr 3, 2012
I know you're just trolling, but he's the second best golfer in the history of the PGA Tour behind Jack Nicklaus, and he still has a lot of time left to win some more Majors, considering Jack won his last major when he was 46 years old (ten years older than Tiger is right now) and Tiger is built more athletically than Jack, which makes me think he's going to have a longer career than Nicklaus. Don't get me wrong, I still think Nicklaus is the best golfer in the history of the sport, and that Tiger has a long road ahead of him to prove me wrong, but saying tiger "suxs" is just stupid.

Also, "suxs?" Really? I can see you typing "sux," because you seem like your 12, but "suxs?" You write like a teenage girl.

Just in case you want more reasons as to why Tiger doesn't suxs, here's a list of just a few of his career accomplishments from Wikipedia:

Records and trivia

• In all of his major victories, he has had the outright lead or a share of the lead at the end of the third round. He has had the outright lead or a share of the lead 9 times at the end of the second round and has only lost once.
  • Woods holds at least a share of the record for lowest 72-hole score in relation to par in all four majors, and holds the low-72 holes record outright in two of them. Note that the "to par" and "low 72-holes" records are not always the same because, while most championship golf courses have a par of 72, or 288 for four rounds, some have a par of 71 or 70.
  • Woods is the only player to have won multiple professional majors in consecutive years, 2005 and 2006. Bobby Jones won multiple majors in consecutive years in 1926 and 1927, when the U.S. Amateur and the British Amateur were both considered majors.[10]
  • Woods has won two or more majors in a year four times. He trails only Jack Nicklaus, who won two majors in a season five times (1963, '66, '72, '75 and '80).[11]
  • Woods and Nicklaus are the only players to have finished in the Top 5 in all four majors in a year. They have both achieved this twice: Woods in 2000 and 2005, and Nicklaus in 1971 and 1973.
  • Woods and Bobby Jones are the only golfers to have won 10 majors before the age of 30. Jones achieved 13 majors in 21 attempts, (winning percentage 62%), while Woods achieved 10 wins in 44 attempts (a 23% winning ratio).[12]
  • Woods is only the second player all-time to win three major championships in a calendar year (2000) winning the U.S. Open, The Open Championship, and the PGA Championship respectively, along with Ben Hogan who accomplished this feat in (1953) with The Masters, the U.S. Open, and The Open Championships.
  • Woods is the second player to have won the career grand slam three times along with Jack Nicklaus.

jippobrat

Noob
Jul 17, 2011
I know you're just trolling, but he's the second best golfer in the history of the PGA Tour behind Jack Nicklaus, and he still has a lot of time left to win some more Majors, considering Jack won his last major when he was 46 years old (ten years older than Tiger is right now) and Tiger is built more athletically than Jack, which makes me think he's going to have a longer career than Nicklaus. Don't get me wrong, I still think Nicklaus is the best golfer in the history of the sport, and that Tiger has a long road ahead of him to prove me wrong, but saying tiger "suxs" is just stupid.

Also, "suxs?" Really? I can see you typing "sux," because you seem like your 12, but "suxs?" You write like a teenage girl.

Just in case you want more reasons as to why Tiger doesn't suxs, here's a list of just a few of his career accomplishments from Wikipedia:

Records and trivia

• In all of his major victories, he has had the outright lead or a share of the lead at the end of the third round. He has had the outright lead or a share of the lead 9 times at the end of the second round and has only lost once.
  • Woods holds at least a share of the record for lowest 72-hole score in relation to par in all four majors, and holds the low-72 holes record outright in two of them. Note that the "to par" and "low 72-holes" records are not always the same because, while most championship golf courses have a par of 72, or 288 for four rounds, some have a par of 71 or 70.
  • Woods is the only player to have won multiple professional majors in consecutive years, 2005 and 2006. Bobby Jones won multiple majors in consecutive years in 1926 and 1927, when the U.S. Amateur and the British Amateur were both considered majors.[10]
  • Woods has won two or more majors in a year four times. He trails only Jack Nicklaus, who won two majors in a season five times (1963, '66, '72, '75 and '80).[11]
  • Woods and Nicklaus are the only players to have finished in the Top 5 in all four majors in a year. They have both achieved this twice: Woods in 2000 and 2005, and Nicklaus in 1971 and 1973.
  • Woods and Bobby Jones are the only golfers t
  • o have won 10 majors before the age of 30. Jones achieved 13 majors in 21 attempts, (winning percentage 62%), while Woods achieved 10 wins in 44 attempts (a 23% winning ratio).[12]
  • Woods is only the second player all-time to win three major championships in a calendar year (2000) winning the U.S. Open, The Open Championship, and the PGA Championship respectively, along with Ben Hogan who accomplished this feat in (1953) with The Masters, the U.S. Open, and The Open Championships.
  • Woods is the second player to have won the career grand slam three times along with Jack Nicklaus.

trolling...........lol