Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1158253p1.html]Jackman: The Wolverine Goes On[/link]
by Jim Vejvoda

Summary:
Hugh Jackman has reaffirmed his commitment to making the Wolverine sequel despite the recent departure of director Darren Aronofsky. [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1158253p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

EliteF50

Noob
Jun 20, 2010
@DarthAragon: That's actually a pretty good idea, but not for this film. He needs to build some experience as a director first. Maybe The Wolverine 2?

Sep 29, 2010
@DarthAragon

Mmm, interesting idea, I think it might work, but I agree with EliteF50, he needs a more experiece directing.

John_777

Noob
Oct 19, 2010
"We're going to find a director as good as Darren, if not better. Well, as good." <=== Haha! Looks like Jackman realized that he would be quoted on articles everywhere for no valid reason, so he changed what he said. [face_tongue]

JasGal

Noob
Jan 15, 2011
They should definitely get Alfonso Cuaron for this film. He's stylish and dark like Aronofsky but with more experience with action and big-budget films. Plus just imagine how awesome a Wolverine fight scene would be if it were done in the style of Children of Men. A handheld camera following Wolvie as a slashes down fools, all done in one impossibly long take. WOW!

Jun 18, 2009
It doesn't matter, it will never be any good if they don't make it Rated "R". Wolverine has to be Rated "R", you can't have someone with foot long razor sharp claws not stab or kill people. There has to be plenty of blood. Bottom line they need to make it dark and gritty like Blade. ( The best Marvel movies ) part one and two anyways!

slambig

Noob
Sep 25, 2007
Geez Hugh, give it up man, move on. So close to being an A lister. Hey Hugh Jackman how about you read a script every so once in a while so your movies dont suck so much. So close man, I wanna see you in something good other than wolverine!

Status
Not open for further replies.